I have an issue who should I reach out to?
- For all concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the #HIREBLACK Job Board work for job seekers?
- Job seekers of #HIREBLACK have the ability to create a profile, review available roles, and submit an online application to relevant opportunities as they become available.
Is #HIREBLACK an employment agency or recruiting service?
- #HIREBLACK is neither an employment agency or recruiting service. #HIREBLACK has been established to facilitate a direct & exclusive avenue for job seekers to be connected with corporate talent acquisition teams and network both socially & professionally with community members.
“I see that your community primarily caters to Black Womxn, do you have other diverse hires within your network?
- Yes! #HIREBLACK caters to diverse professionals around the globe, regardless of ethnicity, nation or origin, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, age or gender expression.
Is our organization able to post only full-time roles?
- The #HIREBLACK portal supports full-time, part-time, internships, fellowships and more.
What is your core demographic?
- Our core demographic varies from mid-level to senior-level career professionals. However, we also cater to recent graduates, students & early career professionals. Our community additionally stretches across a variety of industries that include information technology, marketing, public relations & communications, and more.
What is the purpose of my employer profile?
- The employer profile gives employers within the #HIREBLACK job board the ability to establish their brand and manage their account. Your employer profile will also provide job seekers with insights into your company culture, and what it is like working for your organization.
Does the #HIREBLACK Initiative offer any additional services outside of the job board for their corporate partners?
- Yes, we do! Visit hireblacknow.com to learn more about our offerings