Senior Brand Manager, Good Green and Dogwalkers
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the Senior Brand Manager you will be responsible for development and growth of the Good Green and Dogwalkers brands. Good Green is a highly unique brand in our portfolio, with social justice and philanthropy at its core, and Dogwalkers is a leader in the pre-roll category. This position requires an experienced and high energy marketer who believes in the power of brands to deliver transformative products and experiences to meet consumer needs. With strong communication, creative and analytical skills, the right candidate will leverage data-driven consumer and business insights to drive strategies for brand and product development, multi-channel distribution, and effective and break-through communications strategies to deliver sustainable profitable growth for our brands. As the Senior Brand Manager you must be a team player and leader who works collaboratively across functions to ensure organizational and operational alignment to deliver consistent, authentic brand experiences for our consumers in our fast-paced and growing organization.
- Develop, implement and manage annual brand plans for Good Green and Dogwalkers in conjunction with Brand Director and Green Thumb’s long-term strategic plan, including brand positioning, product strategy, consumer and trade communications and promotions, and new product development.
- Drive the philanthropic and social justice mission for Good Green, leading our initiatives to support organizations fighting the effects of the War on Drugs.
- Explore the media landscape for the cannabis category and pilot breakthrough communications programs, partnership, and experiences to drive awareness and equity.
- Establish and lead the new product development process by developing innovations and extensions that are breakthrough, consumer/customer-driven and profitable.
- Manage internal creative and external agencies, along with collaborate with regional, local, and retail marketing teams and partners to develop best in class marketing campaigns, promotions, and partnerships.
- Coordinate all new product development and launches with cross-functional teams including sales, retail, and operations (pricing, forecasting, procurement, commercialization and production).
- Support consumer and trade communications and promotions, including coordination with sales, retail, field marketing, and partners.
- Analyze profitability of products; perform necessary cost-reduction measures to ensure existing and new products meet or exceed profit margin requirements and eliminate those that do not meet requirements.
- Establish and maintain brand budgets and key performance indicators that ensure brand health and growth targets are achieved effectively and efficiently.
- Manage two direct reports and support their professional development
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive brand management experience in the CPG industry; experience with philanthropic partners is a plus.
- Experience working cross-functionally to translate brand strategies into company behaviors and company communications.
- Strong attention to detail and comfort with ambiguity.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with operations, finance, and sales.
- Experience directing and collaborating with internal and external partners (e.g., brand strategy, package design, research and promotion agencies) for brand development and execution.
- Demonstrated skill in leading strong cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated success in an early stage and or rapidly growing business.
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Green Thumb, we believe in the plant’s potential to improve health, happiness, and comfort. We invest in our people, our brands, and our retail exp...