This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone. We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join the team.
TTG is a one-stop-shop that’s not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, and expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users and has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And it’s just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTix Group is seeking a passionate theater industry professional to manage and grow partnerships with theatrical productions and arts organizations. Reporting to the Associate Director, US Partnerships, the Partnerships Manager will support partnership efforts across several major North American geographies (including NY, Bay Area, LA, DC, and Chicago), leading mutually beneficial collaborations for each organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Daily communication with North American TodayTix partner organizations (theaters, producers, general managers, national tours, etc.) for new show listings, ticket on-sales, and promotional support on TodayTix Group channels
- Maintain and grow relationships with a wide range of theater and arts organizations to sell tickets through our channels
- Identify potential partnerships activations to proactively pitch
- Onboard new mid-tier partners and lead resigning of seasonal recurring partnerships
- Collaborate with the Ticketing/Partner Ops team for new show set-ups, financial reconciliations, and inventory management and pricing strategies.
- Collaborate closely with Merchandising team to prioritize marketing efforts, procure exclusive offers, launch multi-show campaigns
- Support VP, Theatre and VP, Media for highest value partnerships
- Other duties as assigned to cultivate growth and results across North American regions
- 5+ years of relevant theater industry experience (theater administration, arts management, sales, or marketing)
- Strong familiarity with NY and/or regional theater landscape, including both non-profits and commercial, touring
- Previous experience in client servicing or partner success is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbally, including comfort with public speaking and sales pitching
- Startup experience a plus
- Experience with Powerpoint, Excel, and Photoshop
- Skilled at effective multitasking, with the ability to think both big-picture and granularly about how to achieve success
- Passionate and knowledgeable about all things theater and performing arts
- Willing to “roll up their sleeves” to directly support execution of important projects
- Open-minded, collaborative, and excited to directly contribute to team strategy and execution through periods of ambiguity and change (i.e. the theater landscape in a post-COVID world)
- A natural relationship builder, with a skill for finding common ground and creative solutions
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. We’re proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, and dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life and disability insurance
- Free membership and access to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Employee referral bonuses
Note: our team is working remotely until we deem it safe to return to the office.
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse and equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive and diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity and accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.