Merchandising Coordinator (Show Marketing)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About TodayTix Group
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone. looking for a Merchandising (Show Marketing) Coordinator to join our team.
Supporting over 2,000 theatres, producers, and cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media and travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix and Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, and LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop that’s not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, and expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users and has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And it’s just the beginning.
We’re seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theatre, and expanding the theatre-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTix Group is looking for a Merchandising (Show Marketing) Coordinator to join our growing team and help our global business’ mission to find a seat for everyone. This important operational role is based in our NYC headquarters and reports to the Director of Merchandising, North America. The Merchandising Coordinator will operate at the nexus of the intersection of Supply and Demand, marrying ticketing, pricing, industry and partner considerations with a robust understanding of the TodayTix Group userbase, marketing channels, and audience insights.
This role serves an important tactical function, spearheading execution of Merchandising projects and campaigns across markets, but with a particular focus on the New York market. Alongside the New York Merchandising Manager, the Coordinator will partner with our Theatre, Media, Marketing, and Product departments to build out and execute show-specific initiatives and campaigns with the goal to sell as many tickets as possible. With an eye toward detail, an understanding of the TodayTix editorial voice, and through an absolute love of theatre, the Merchandising Coordinator will make sure that any and all show marketing communications that go out are driving as much demand for our 400+ show partners as possible.
- Partner with the Merchandising Manager to build, deploy, and track show marketing campaign units, including both homepage/website advertising, and in-app units
- Build, deploy, and track CRM units for the New York market, with additional support in other markets as needed
- Alongside Managers, brief the Creative Studio on new campaigns and on edits to existing marketing materials
- Ensure that all new shows are given the “TodayTix treatment” with optimized marketing messaging, strong visuals, and a clear call to action
- Manage all new marketing materials and assets on TodayTix through TodayTix’s content management system
- With guidance from senior team members, craft marketing copy in TodayTix’s editorial voice for CRM campaigns
- Build, deploy, and track show marketing campaign units, including email and push campaigns (with guidance from senior Merchandising team members), homepage advertising, in-app units, and mobile web advertising
- Alongside Merchandising Managers, build out multi-show campaigns on a market level across all TodayTix markets
- Alongside the Merchandising Manager, fulfill bookings from the TodayTix New York advertising calendar, ensuring partner promotions are seen through with optimized messaging
- Collaborate with our design and copy teams to determine the optimal ways shows are featured within the TodayTix product, including visual and written packaging.
- Have at least 2 years of experience working in a marketing role, at an agency, or in a theatre organization. Your resume should show a love of theatre, an understanding of the theatre industry, and illustrate a proven track record of juggling multiple projects simultaneously Familiarity with TodayTix is a plus
- Impeccable writing skills. A proven understanding of a brand’s voice on paper (or in digital materials) is a big plus
- A proven track record of independent project management
- Experience with Photoshop, HTML, content management software
- Familiarity with Excel and BI tools to track performance of campaigns
- Impeccable organization skills (Monday.com experience a plus)
- A broad appreciation of the range of theatrical events that take place in New York every year, including Broadway, Off-Broadway, Immersive/Non-Traditional Theatre, and everything in between.
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. We’re proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, and dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life and disability insurance
- Free membership and access to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Employee referral bonuses
Note: our team is working remotely until we deem it safe to return to the office.
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse and equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive and diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity and accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.