This job is no longer accepting applications.
It has never been more important that students around the world have the tools and support to learn through digital instruction. NoRedInk now helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S., but we are just getting started. Our adaptive curriculum deeply engages learners by personalizing exercises to their interests, guiding them step-by-step through the writing process, and boosting their skills through differentiated practice. We’re relentlessly focused on enabling all students to harness the power of the written word.
We’re looking for a dynamic, experienced recruiter to help us find and hire the world’s best talent. We know that finding the best talent also means ensuring we are hiring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences. You will be focused on helping us implement innovative diversity recruiting strategies. You’ll work closely with department leaders to create seamless recruiting processes, develop sourcing strategies, and execute on our hiring goals. By expanding our talented, mission-oriented, values-driven team, you will be a key player in helping us execute on our mission to unlock every writer’s potential.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct full-cycle recruiting for our high-priority roles
- Oversee the candidate experience from end to end, ensuring timely, smooth, friendly interactions at every step
- Develop and implement effective and innovative strategies to increase pipeline of highly qualified candidates from underrepresented groups.
- Build and maintain a diverse, robust talent pipeline through employee referrals, sourcing, networking, job fairs, and relationships with third parties
- Work with hiring managers to craft job descriptions, define candidate profiles, and create scalable, effective screening and interviewing processes for a variety of roles
- Track goals and metrics so that our recruiting processes are always transparent and continually improving
- You have 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting for a variety of levels and departments (individual contributors, managers, and leaders), preferably in a high-growth environment
- You have experience hiring diverse teams and creating diversity recruiting strategies
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You’re tech-savvy and very comfortable using applicant tracking systems
- You’re organized, self-motivated, resourceful, diligent, and proactive
- You’re comfortable working independently and on a small team
- You’re eager to make an impact on the lives of millions of students and teachers
NoRedInk offers a range of benefits to help you thrive in and out of the office, including flex PTO, a relaxed WFH policy, and paid parental leave. Our team members care deeply about our core values:
- Put teachers and students first
- Relentlessly improve
- Invest in and take care of each other
- Act with humility
- Delight in our work
We work to model and promote these daily, helping to foster an environment that’s fun, collaborative, and highly engaged. Check out our 2-minute pitch on NBC or read articles about us in The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and Forbes.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.
Your application has been successfully submitted.