Manager of Customer Support
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S.
To further advance our mission, we are looking for a skilled, customer-centric servant leader to manage a team responsible for delivering high quality customer support to all teachers and students who use NoRedInk.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a high-performing team of 2+ Technical Customer Support Specialists
- Serve as a player-coach, developing support content and resources and initially helping with direct customer support
- Improve the customer experience by meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction ratings and first response time team targets in Zendesk
- Lead through transparency, candid feedback, coaching, and clear expectations
- Master NoRedInk products
- Report to the Head of Customer Success, iterate on team strategy, collaborate across departments, and help improve our customer onboarding and activation
- Exemplify NoRedInk's mission and values
- Minimum of 2+ years of people management experience in SaaS customer support
- Minimum of 4+ years of overall professional experience in SaaS customer support
- Experience using Zendesk or other customer service platforms
- You thrive in fast-paced, start-up environments
- You are at your best when delivering results through others
What NoRedInk Offers:
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. Only)
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (We were big on remote before COVID!)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- Consistent modeling of our company’s core values
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk helps students in over 60% of US school districts become better writers. Our deeply engaging, adaptive curriculum personalizes exercises to kids' interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. Students have completed over 10 billion exercises on our site, and our mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.
Your application has been successfully submitted.