Dallas Area Implementation Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S.
To further advance our mission, we are looking to find a talented Implementation Specialist to help teachers at Dallas ISD use NoRedInk to become more effective writing instructors. This candidate should believe that teachers deserve exceptional professional development and be passionate about helping teachers implement technology to enhance their writing instruction.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as a trusted partner to bridge complex school ecosystems and NoRedInk’s Customer Success, Product, Sales, and Curriculum teams
- Provide recommended implementation models to school and district administrators to help their teachers deliver exemplary writing instruction
- Facilitate highly relevant and engaging onsite and virtual professional learning sessions to help teachers use NoRedInk most effectively in their classrooms
- Design and help teachers engage with meaningful resources to support their instruction
- 2+ years of Texas-based teaching experience in grades 6-12 English Language Arts
- 2+ years full-time experience facilitating professional learning for teachers and school leaders (in a district coaching role and/or an education technology implementation role)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including as an engaging presenter
- Fluency integrating technology into traditional instructional models
- Strong project management skills, including the ability create structure and ensure edtech program implementation integrity in an ambiguous environment
- This position is based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and will focus on supporting Dallas ISD (often on-site, pending COVID-19 protocols). Candidates must be within an hour's driving distance of this area. Given that many of the essential functions of this role must be provided on-site, this role requires full COVID-19 vaccination (subject to any exemptions or accommodations due to medical or religious reasons).
- A valid driver's license is required for this role.
What NoRedInk Offers:
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. Only)
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (We were big on remote before COVID!)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- Consistent modeling of our company’s core values
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk helps students in over 60% of US school districts become better writers. Our deeply engaging, adaptive curriculum personalizes exercises to kids' interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. Students have completed over 10 billion exercises on our site, and our mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.
Your application has been successfully submitted.