Client Success Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Please share the title of the person who this role reports into
Director of Operations
Please share your organization's DEI commitments.
Over the past year, our DEI focus has been on anti-racism. While our full-time team (https://www.radicalcandor.com/our-team/) has lots of forms of diversity, it lacks racial diversity. We decided it was important to educate ourselves and examine the source and impact of that lack of diversity. Here's a list of initiatives we planned over the last year: https://www.radicalcandor.com/radical-candor-team-antiracist/
Here's the list of what we accomplished over the same time: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mYFxabbVy0Ml2RioVVQwR7woGAxi5Qa9lXIWnF1oWYI/edit?usp=sharing
These lists are not exhaustive but fairly represent what we intended and what we accomplished. We look forward to the chance to discuss this further with candidates.
Does this organization have a Black ERG?
30 days from posting
Radical Candor – an executive education firm based on Kim Scott’s best-selling book – is looking to add its 5th full-time team member: a client success specialist.
Over the last four years, Radical Candor has supported leaders and their teams in companies large (Fortune 100) and small (3-person startups) to build a culture of Radical Candor through transformational training experiences, scalable self-paced learning, and targeted consultation. The size and complexity of engagements have grown substantially, which has led to a deeper impact for our clients, while also demanding more internal resources and greater levels of support and attention to support each client. That’s where the client success specialist comes in!
This person will support Radical Candor’s clients and internal team, including our expert facilitators, to deliver amazing training experiences, deploy self-paced learning programs, and execute consulting work by managing and coordinating the nitty-gritty details of projects throughout the client journey. The client support specialist will report to Radical Candor’s director of operations.
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with existing and potential client partners.
- Coordinate and share event details, logistics, and resources with client partners and facilitators.
- Manage ongoing client communications via email and phone.
- Manage and organize key event details, including client event forms and surveys, in our event tracking system (we use Airtable).
- Assist in maintaining shared Google Drive as a central access point for all internal resources.
- Gather and analyze feedback from clients and facilitators to support the continuous improvement of our products and services.
- Assist in onboarding Radical Candor into vendor systems to ensure timely execution of client contracts and invoices.
- Provide customer support to client partners who use our digital products and services, like The Feedback Loop online course.
If you have a proven track record doing the kinds of work listed above, and you are:
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Proactive as opposed to reactive when it comes to your work.
- Comfortable being on the phone/Zoom with clients for at least a few hours each day.
- Able to uncover a client’s unique needs and key drivers of success by asking good questions.
- Excited to be a part of a fully remote team.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
Because Radical Candor is a fully remote team, you can work from anywhere in the US – in your flannel pajamas if you want. We also offer:
- Competitive base compensation
- Company-performance-based cash bonuses
- Plenty of paid time off
- Coverage of 75% of your health insurance costs
- Up to a 4% match on your 401k contributions
- A charitable giving match
- And the chance to be a part of a team that really gives a damn about doing the right thing
Your application has been successfully submitted.