Sales Development Representative (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
GoodTime helps exceptional companies hire exceptional talent by making interviews effective for everyone. Using AI and automation, our platform provides efficient scheduling, improves the interview experience for candidates and hiring managers, diversifies interview panels, and provides actionable metrics for talent leaders. We help support rapid growth and are revolutionizing the way companies like Spotify, Box, Dropbox, Shopify, Expedia and Stripe recruit top talent. Based in San Francisco were backed by investors from Bullpen Capital, Alchemist Accelerator, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Yahoo, Tripit, and Udemy.
GoodTime is on a mission to make every minute count by solving the age-old problem of scheduling complex meetings. We believe that having the right meetings between the right people at the right time makes every minute count and enables smarter meetings. With smarter meetings, teams can achieve their mission faster. Our journey to disrupt the way meetings are scheduled started with intelligently automating job interviews using automation and AI technologies.
GoodTime is entering uncharted territory in making meetings smarter! To conquer our goals, we've implemented a Culture of Entrepreneurship. Our Culture of Entrepreneurship is built on three pillars; autonomy, accountability, and collaboration. As a teammate at GoodTime, you will need to rely on and embody these traits to get the job done successfully. Being in this culture means owning your role, and balancing autonomy with company alignment.
The Culture of Entrepreneurship should be a difference maker in helping you and our clients, teammates, and friends create a future where every minute counts.
You might be a good fit for GoodTime if you:
- Like to work with amazing people! (seriously, our own teammates’ words)
- Dislike politics and “red tape”
- Are friendly, always willing to lend a helping hand
- Can make a path forward, even in ambiguous situations
- Are Humble, able to admit your failures (we’re all human)
- Love to learn, self-taught in many areas
- Are willing to give and receive feedback because you care
- Are bored without a hard problem to solve
- Enjoy seeing your hard work make real impact, and controlling your own success
We are looking for an integral member of our Sales team, a Sales Development Representative. You’d work closely with our Sales Development Lead to guide and build our inside sales practice. Also, you’d worked cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product to bridge the gap between product and revenue. The ideal candidate has the ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced detail-oriented environment. We’d love to see you crush quotas via your natural drive to network, cultivate relationships and win deals.
What You’ll Do
- Lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling, and calling on marketing campaign respondents and inbound leads
- Meet monthly and quarterly lead objectives
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of sales processes and product & service value propositions
- Work with the field sales force to implement sales strategies
- Provide accurate weekly sales forecasts
- Strong communication skills- written and verbal
- Strong networking and relationship building ability
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, small team environment
- A self-starter that is willing to wear multiple hats
- A driven lifelong learner that can succeed with minimal guidance
- 1+ year of sales experience, in B2B SaaS preferred
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ year experience serving as an SDR or Inside Sales in a SaaS company
Commitment to You
The more diverse and inclusive the workplace, the more our product, community, and company can flourish. We have people from many different backgrounds and knowledge areas. As a prospective teammate, you may not “tick” all the boxes here, and we don’t expect you to. If you believe in the vision and values at GoodTime, please apply! We’re proud to support and be an ally to the BIPOC community, women, veterans, and those recovering from the various effects of the pandemic.
- Remote first culture, with fully paid bi-annual company get togethers (once deemed safe to do so) for ALL teammates, potentially more paid travel as needed based on role
- $500 home office subsidy
- 8 week Parental Leave (including adoption placement)
- Flexible time off (R&R)
- Up to $500 towards self-selected learning and development
- Health, Dental, and Short-term Disability plans, with generous employer contribution
- Paid subscription to Calm app (meditations on meditations y’all)
Remote in United States Only
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Best Interview Scheduling Software: Deliver the Best Candidate Experience by Scheduling your Interviews with GoodTime.