Customer Service Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Customer Service Associate is a member of our award-winning global customer service team. You will work side by side with our internal customer and client services teams and our outsourced customer service center to ensure our members have a world-class experience and our service representatives are performing at their best.
Do you feel...
- Your portfolio includes customer and client-facing interactions, escalation handling, continuous improvement initiatives, and special project work.
- Excited to work collaboratively with our internal sales and client support teams to research and resolve escalated quality of service issues and recommend solutions to prevent them from happening again
- Keen to deliver prompt and professional answers to customer and client inquires (phone, email, social media)
- Able to audit performance of our outsourced customer service team to ensure we are delivering service compliant with our policies and processes
- Confident to review member insights from various sources of feedback and call center performance trends to identify opportunities to improve the user experience on our site and the agent experience using our systems
- Enthusiastic to represent the voice of Travelzoo members in reviewing and making recommendations to improve our campaigns
- Motivated to onboard clients and provide operational support during the life of their partnership with Travelzoo, handle escalated service issues and research fraud and payment processor issues
You are ideally…
- A degree educated professional with 2+ years’ experience in sales operations, customer service or client success
- Highly organized and detail oriented as well as possess flexibility to adapt to changes quickly and thoughtfully
- A creative problem solver, who can work effectively across teams and make decisions independently
What’s in it for you…
- Broaden your horizon by working on a global team and potentially in a different country
- Experience one of our travel deals first-hand – we call it the Travelzoo Experience
- We recognize your achievements with our employee awards
- Enjoy working like an entrepreneur? Our flat hierarchies will provide you with this opportunity
- Meet and network in our workspaces in the heart of vibrant cities
- Enrich your career perspectives by joining our global mentorship program
- Is life-long learning important to you? We offer online and offline learning options
- We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel intrigued by our values of “leading by example”, “warm heart”, “cool head” and “working hands”, then we would like to get to know you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Inspiring your next adventure