Growth Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CafeMedia is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join the team. You will apply a solutions-oriented mindset to plan, drive and execute on various acquisition and growth initiatives. You will partner with teams across the organization to create and enhance customer acquisition tactics, ensuring a seamless and measurable experience from outreach to onboarding. The Growth Marketing Manager reports to the VP, Marketing Operations.
What you’ll be doing
- Owning the user journey for new and prospective customers, including our site and application experiences
- Collaborating with Product, Publisher Development, Communications, and Data Intelligence teams to create prioritized roadmaps
- Creating and testing hypothesis-driven acquisition experiments throughout landing pages, signup flow, email outreach, onboarding
- Measuring, reporting, communicating and forecasting against growth tactics, analyzing key business movements and metrics
- Collaborating with Marketing leadership and the Finance team to inform paid marketing budgets aligned with growth opportunities and business objectives
- Championing data-driven decision-making throughout the marketing funnel and related functions
- Executing paid acquisition campaigns, targeting the right audience to drive profitable ROI
What you’ll bring to the job
- 5+ years of experience in a growth or product marketing role with cross-functional success
- Familiar with Google Analytics, and BI tools such as Looker, Sigma or Tableau
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills; ability to learn rapidly about the business, retain the information and apply to various analyses
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to initiate and complete tasks
- Ability to adjust to multiple tasks, shifting priorities and rapid changes
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Self-motivation, passion and extraordinary drive
CafeMedia’s mission is to build a creator-first future. We empower the world’s best creators and independent publishers to grow thriving businesses for the long term. Under our CafeMedia and AdThrive brands, we manage digital advertising sales and technology and a growing number of services for more than 3,000 creators and independent publishers. We make it easy for them to focus on what they do best — produce great content.
Our passion and expertise have made us a leader in advertising and creator services. Today we rank as the 10th largest digital property in the U.S. and #1 in Food, Family, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of nearly 175M monthly unique visitors in the U.S. alone.
To learn more about working at CafeMedia, visit: https://cafemedia.com/careers/
CafeMedia is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're building a creator first future