2022 JBS Operations Management Trainee Program
Our 12-month program is designed to give you an immersive leadership experience at one of our over 60 domestic locations. This program includes hands-on rotations throughout all of the location’s business sectors, and is designed to give you real-world leadership experience and a thorough understanding of how each sector functions to support the overall production strategy of the location. If you are passionate about leading and motivating others in a culturally diverse setting to make a sustainable agricultural impact on the global food supply– we are interested in you!
What You Do:
- Projects- Challenging goals with key performance indicators (KPI’s) that impact our bottom line. Your goals will tie directly into department/plant objectives.
- Leadership Training- Participate in three group-based leadership development sessions at our corporate headquarters in Greeley, CO.
- Final Placement- The last 4 months of the program will provide hands-on training in an area of interest with the intention of final placement into a leadership role.
What is Your Day to Day:
- Rotations- You will spend time learning and working in every business sector of your location. These rotations are designed to give you hands-on knowledge of what positions, equipment, and materials are involved in each specific production process.
- Responsibilities- Understanding how production supervisors manage their team, assisting to meet volume goals, maximize yields, and minimize claims. These responsibilities are accomplished all while ensuring employees follow quality and safety standards.
- Innovation- seeking continuous improvements in operation processes and procedures.
What You Bring (Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Alignment with JBS core values and culture
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work different shifts and occasional weekends
- Flexibility to relocate
- Production facilities in: AL, CA, FL, GA, IA, IL, MN, NC, NE and TX
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $56,500
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Your World Stronger