Marketing Manager: Healthcare Publishing (Remote)
JOB DESCRIPTION TITLE:
Marketing Manager: Healthcare Publishing (Remote)
$55,000.00 annual salary plus annual performance bonus up to $5,000
Health and dental insurance, and other contributory benefits, including FSA, 401k, and supplemental insurance
S a n o v a W o r k s is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to assume leadership responsibilities for the marketing and circulation strategy and promotions for our business. The Marketing Manager will outline and execute marketing tactics for the monthly journal, JDD, and its associated products, such as webinars, podcasts, CME activities, and more. They will also be responsible for documenting and presenting the goals, strategies, tactics, and measurement criteria by which the projects will be evaluated.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for understanding our target market segments and developing strategies to reach these segments. This role is broad in scope and the perfect opportunity for someone who is interested in owning end-to-end marketing initiatives, from positioning and product strategy to campaign execution and follow-up.
This position requires skills in targeted audience engagement, market research, product positioning and messaging, verbal/written communications, project management, ROI tracking and reporting, public relations, and budgeting.
• Driving strategic direction of assigned products
• Planning and developing promotional initiatives across multiple audiences
• Implementing promotional initiatives, including facilitating graphic design, writing marketing and sales copy, and coordinating initiative dissemination
• Collaboration on monthly journal circulation (print and electronic)
• Managing budgets, forecasting, and timelines
• Developing and executing integrated marketing strategies and tactics that deliver measurable value as assessed through measurement of promotional effectiveness and ROI
• Being a contributing member of the JDD team, and collaborating with sales partners
• Developing and delivering presentations as needed to company leadership and other internal groups, including the sales organization
• Contributing to business planning processes, including competitive analysis, 3-year brand plans, and 1-year tactical plans
• Managing assigned websites and social media channels and their communities
• Managing team meetings, agendas, and status calls
• Being the in-house expert on assigned products, milestones, and target markets
• 5-7 years previous marketing experience
• 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics and Digital Ads
• Understanding of growth Marketing through SEO
• Strong ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, and solve problems independently
• Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to project manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
• Passion for high-quality work and attention to detail
• Willingness to travel and work weekends, holidays, and nonstandard hours for conferences/tradeshows (estimated 2-4 times annually, approx. 3 days per trip) – not currently applicable, due to company travel restrictions for COVID-19 safety
• Proficient in Excel
• Intermediate understanding of Google Analytics and Digital Ads
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Experience with Marketing Automation a plus
• Content Marketing experience
• WordPress experience
• Experience with publishing and/or events
• Experience in healthcare
• Salary of $55k
• Annual performance bonus up to $5,000
• Health and dental insurance, and other contributory benefits, including FSA, 401k, and supplemental insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Remote (work from home)
• Professional, supportive, and fun work environment
Director of Marketing
S a n o v a W o r k s offers a flexible, remote work environment and employees must have the ability and aptitude to perform their job functions while working with a virtual team environment.
With our flex-hours workplace, a portion of your workload can be completed at your own pace; however, we keep core hours of 9 am-6 pm ET during which we prefer meetings and team collaboration to take place. To maintain team camaraderie and personal connections, we conduct all meetings via video conferencing platforms. We provide a laptop and a direct dial phone number that will work through your laptop. You are responsible for your own high-speed internet (minimum spec requirements will be provided).
THE SUM OF OUR DIFFERENCES IS GREATNESS:
At S a n o v a W o r k s our greatest asset is our people. They’re the engine and think tank of what we produce and how. We support our people by embracing diversity, ensuring inclusion, and exerting equity.
We celebrate our differences.
We believe diversity propels innovation.
We are dedicated to growing our diversity.
We pledge to be an inclusive and safe workplace.
We acknowledge inclusion is a shared responsibility.
We hold ourselves accountable with an annual EDI report and plan of action.
We are on a journey to creating an equitable workplace, to build a more equitable world for all.
S a n o v a W o r k s operates with heart and ethics.
We offer remote employment opportunities in an environment that is flexible and inclusive.
We support our employees’ unique needs.
We value professional development.
We have a focus on giving back.
We believe in empowering the underserved.
We advocate for the environment.
And we are:
• compassionate &
• socially conscious and accountable
Please respond to this advertisement with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this job, addressing specific points above.
Please use "Your New SW Marketing Manager" as your subject line.
We regret that we cannot respond individually to applications but appreciate the consideration of each candidate and will reach out to identified matches individually. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We greatly look forward to meeting you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.