Account Executive @ Mission Driven Startup
Account Executive @ Mission Driven Startup
Hustle Hunters is working in direct partnership with this company in support of making this hire.
About the Company
Our mission is big: reimagine leave in the workplace to create a better world. One that’s better for business AND better for humans. If you join us, you’ll be part of a fearless tribe working to build the type of work environments we wish existed already. We’re changing the status quo and it’s hard. Joining us means the opportunity to be a change-maker and never having to apologize for putting family first. We move fast. We make mistakes. We celebrate our wins. We learn from our failures. And we do all this together. We adopt a get-your-shit-done approach with an all for one, one for all mentality. We’re looking for someone who will not only fit in just fine, but someone who will be a key player in our future success.
We’re a team of 28 (and growing quickly), are well supported by both customers and investors, and located across the United States (forever remote team with no HQ office).
About the Role
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing sales team. You will work to manage the sales cycle end-to-end, which includes generating leads, demonstrating the software to prospective clients, and finalizing contracts. If you're energetic, collaborative, curious, empathetic, and a high-achievers - you'll do well on our team! We have a variety of sales backgrounds, and actually none of us were previously selling Software As a Service (SaaS) - all backgrounds welcome here. If you have passion for our mission-driven work and love our customers - let's chat!
- Managing existing and new lists of outbound emails and calls
- Sourcing new leads
- Utilizing existing email copy to send multi-stage email campaigns
- Managing replies from prospective clients
- Updating Hubspot based on sales activity and pipeline information
- Scheduling and hosting demo calls for prospective clients
- Personalized email and call follow-up for prospective clients
- Sending marketing collateral to clients, editing collateral when needed
- Drafting sales proposals and coordinating with legal to manage their close (internally and externally)
- Handing off relationships to Customer Success Team
- Build out and present territory plans
- Be the internal voice for your market segment of customers
- Contributing to internal strategy decisions for the target market (conferences, webinars, marketing, partnerships etc.)
- Previous sales experience (preferably in B2B SaaS and/or startups but by no means required as our team is made up of sales folks from a variety of backgrounds and industries)
- Proven ability to generate leads, demo, and close new business
- Independent contributor with a positive attitude and a strong desire to always be learning, making mistakes, and helping others do the same
- A bias for action, be ready to jump into the work and learn along the way
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Salary, Flexibility and Logistics
This position is a full-time, fully remote position (reporting to the VP of Sales based in the MTN time zone) with a starting base salary of $55-$65K and an OTE of $115-$125K. You must be authorized to work in the US.
We are a remote-first company and this position is fully remote. The company is committed to flexibility and ensuring that all employees are set up to do their best work, and thrive outside of their careers as well. The focus is on output over hours in a chair, and flexible hours, start/end times, etc. are encouraged. In line with our mission, we’re committed to helping our employees feel comfortable enough that they can bring their whole selves to work. Mental health, personal health, sick kids, sick pets, new family members, and other caregiving responsibilities, are all important, and all employees are encouraged to take time away from work that they need to.
- Phone conversation with the recruiting team (30 min)
- Zoom conversation with VP of Sales
- Zoom conversation with members of the Sales and Customer Success teams (40 min)
- Zoom conversation with CEO
We are growing fast. We’re scaling our team to help enable our growth, which means the person in this role has the opportunity to move into other territories or positions internally in the future.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Startup recruiting firm working with mission-driven startups as they build and grow their foundational teams. We center equity in our processes and ar...