Client Services Manager/Production Assistant
Cutters Studios New York is looking for a Client Services Manager and Production Assistant to join our team! Our company is committed to having a work culture that makes everyone feel they are important and valued.
- Provide on site and remote client services
- Fulfill food and beverage related orders for clients and associated staff
- Respond to various client and personnel requests
- Maintain food, beverage and office supplies
- Purchase stock for activities and events
- Work culture and administrative support
- Contribute to marketing and public relations strategies
- Assist with building client relationships
- Coordinate associated projects as needed
-Assist production department in data entry, month end billings, freelance holds and bookings, actualizing projects, interoffice communication
- Must be able to develop and sustain a rapport with clients and employees
- Experience in event planning and hospitality is a plus
- Possess a friendly and polished demeanor
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with digital marketing is a bonus
- Genuine and exceptional interpersonal flair
- Potential to take creative initiative
Privately held company, headquartered in Chicago providing creative services to the advertising and marketing community nationwide. Check us out at Cutters.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.