Influencer Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Zappos’ L.A.-based in-house Creative Studio is looking for an experienced Influencer Marketing Manager to join its team. Reporting into our Sr Manager of Social Strategy, this role will work closely with our social, production, and editorial teams, along with cross-channel partners and top brands to help scale coverage of priority product, new arrivals, and branded content.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Influencer Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the execution of campaigns to support the growth and awareness of Zappos and our brand partners. The role is a key part of a dynamic team that touches various aspects of influencer marketing from concept to delivery, including onboarding, product management, agency management, and activation support. The Influencer Marketing Manager will develop and execute influencer initiatives, manage timelines and budgets, organize briefs, and help ensure overall campaign success.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working with influencers and partner agencies, and managing multiple campaigns to create engaging content. We are looking for someone who brings constant innovation and forward thinking to the table, is goal and client KPI driven, respects process, and is a team player.
This position is based in Los Angeles with potential for remote work.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manages the execution of campaigns involving influencers and content creators from start to finish, both in 360 campaigns as well as social only initiatives
- Developing and maintaining a brand ambassador program
- Works collaboratively with Organic and Paid Social teams to develop strategy, campaign goals, and deliverables
- Sources talent and serves as main liaison throughout campaign
- Manages onboarding, negotiations, invoicing, and legal agreements
- Oversees creative concept, sample distribution, briefing creators, and asset collection
- Works with Senior Project Manager to ensure campaign is on track and deadlines are met
- Gathers insights and efficacy of tactics based on the goals and builds reports on performance with recommendation on how to optimize.
- Proactively sources and discovers new, diverse talent and surfacing exciting potential partners for various projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with influencers, managers, and creative agencies
- 3+ years of experience in influencer marketing, preferably within the lifestyle or fashion e-comm space
- Working knowledge of influencer landscape across all social media platforms with specific focus on Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok
- Must have a strong network of personal relationships with influencers and their managers through paid and non-paid partnerships
- Great visual taste and deeply embedded in current social trends and content creators
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be an excellent creative problem solver and have strong communication skills to liaise with internal and external teams successfully
Your application has been successfully submitted.