This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a dedicated, hungry, and motivated account directing superstar. Someone who is strategically minded, creatively inspired and business conscious. Archrival’s client’s range across various Gen Z and Youth centric industries and brands.
YOUR IMPACT IN THE ROLE:
- Forge strong, respectful and trusted relationships with Archrival clients
- Viewed as a valuable business partner, forward thinker and expert within the field
- Identify the organizational account structure and be comfortable managing all-level, key decision-making communications
- Champion all things Archrival, including values and policies to our clients
- Nurture and look for opportunities to grow business within client account
Business and Industry Knowledge
- Define immediate project needs and long-term strategic marketing and business visions for the client
- Recognize and anticipate strategic and marketing shifts, understand, and track current trends, know how to implement positive change for the brand and agency
Ideation and Innovation
- Internally support big ideas and inspire creativity, be objective and insightful
- Understand and sell the agency Arenas, push the client to understand and embrace these valuable partnerships and creative and strategic POVs, and look for cross-function collaboration opportunities
- Be prepared and embrace the opportunity to creatively challenge both the client and the agency when required.
- Be proficient in evaluating and owning strong project briefs and brief backs with clear strategic and creative expectations. Consult and partner on scopes, SOWs, work backs, budgets and change orders.
- Lead, own and manage client meetings, evaluate the environment and personalities and listen to both internal and external groups.
- Write, create and present business agency and strategic opinion and position, be the lead on guiding the clients through solutions and negotiations.
- Coordinate proper communication protocols within internal teams and establish key roles when delivering project information to client account.
- Keep senior agency management updated and engaged in conversations and planning.
- Identify, collaborate, and set mutual expectations with agency resources.
- Understand and be proficient with internal processes and systems. Know when to offer solutions for inefficiencies.
- Handle conflict, change, ambiguity and crisis with maturity and poise, while representing Archrival core values.
- Set and keep an optimistic tone and outlook, be the cheerleader, lead with confidence, take ownership and show entrepreneurial spirit.
- Understand and help manage agency business goals and expectations, including account P&L.
- Collaborate with Arena heads to build and ensure adequate resources.
- Understand account expectations, interpret key business objectives and track to quantifiable KPI’s, consistently evaluate and present ROI metrics as part of account success or adjustment.
- Engage in business development - cross-sell, up-sell, current clients and net new. Use agency resources and tools to identify and drive new opportunities.
- Create internal and external evaluation tools to assess and evolve future client work and relationships.
- Celebrate successes, shout from the roof top! But also, be held accountable and take responsibility for the misses.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- At least 5-8 years account or brand management experience as a primary relationship owner.
- At least 3 years team management experience.
- Archrival culture fit who shows an interest in or has experience in youth culture and insights.
- Has had extensive client facing exposure and proven strong relationship building tactics.
- Can lead the conversation, command a presence in the room.
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients, categories and projects within varying timelines and deliverables
- Can demonstrate strategic planning skills, problem solving abilities, and has experience understanding insights, field marketing, creative and production.
- Demonstrate and prove the ability to effectively manage expanded account portfolios (up to $5mil+).
- Strong financial and negotiation skills, with a proven track record of positive financial and profitable growth
- Proficient in balancing current account management with new and net-new business development
- Ability to identify talent, work with and nurture internal agency teams
- A passion for or understanding of cryptocurrency, NFTs, Gaming, Tech or Cannabis industries is a bonus
- Up for occasional travel, after hours and weekend work when required
YOU AT ARCHRIVAL
- Understanding of youth culture and passion for continuous learning.
- Desire to go against the grain and take on challenges that may have never been done before.
- Team first, remain humble and never leave another Archrivaler hanging.
- Driven to excellence, committed to grinding out great work mixed with a playful point-of-view.
- Contribute to a community of belonging, our collective differences to make Archrival f’n awesome.
HUMAN-POWERED MARKETING AT ARCHRIVAL
Archrival powers Field + Influence movements for the best companies in the world. Archrival believes in the transformative power of putting the right people, in the right place, at the right moment. The people behind brands are what truly make them human, and thus creating an authentic connection between company and consumer. This is Human-Powered Marketing.
DIVERSE REPRESENTATION IN YOUTH CULTURE
Archrival stands to positively affect the diversity, equity, and inclusion of youth culture creatively. We are committed to fostering a place of belonging for underrepresented and marginalized communities. We are intentional of creating equal employment opportunities to all applicants and teammates in regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.