This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our vision is to put more money into independents pockets by making it easier to team up and make more.
Wethos hopes to empower the next generation of fully-remote business owners to work more flexibly, create more jobs, and define success on their own terms. We're a fully remote and distributed company with a strong culture of trust, freedom, and accountability. We're growing our business every month, we're well-funded, and we're investing heavily in our platform.
We're looking for a product manager to help us solve more customer problems faster.
You will report to the Head of Product. You'll work closely with our tech and design leads to conduct user research, discover and clarify customer problems, build solutions, and ship them. You'll work with our product marketing team to position solutions effectively to our target customers. And you'll work with our growth team to track and interpret product metrics in order to determine whether new solutions achieve the desired results.
You'll help shape the roadmap to ensure that the customer problems we focus on contribute to company objectives and key results, quarter to quarter. You'll help the tech team understand business objectives, and you'll help the rest of the company understand technology opportunities and constraints. You'll keep an eye on competitors, and develop a strategic understanding of technology trends in the labor market.
Since this is an individual contributor role, you'll make an impact by demonstrating deep product and customer expertise, approaching problems systematically and objectively, and wielding data effectively.
Wethos is a fully remote company, and we rely heavily on a regular cadence of scrums and asynchronous status updates. You'll attend the product team's daily scrum, sprint kickoffs, sprint retros, and tech review meetings. And you'll be responsible for providing regular updates about the product team's progress to the rest of the company.
We believe that product teams innovate best when they include diverse points of view, and we're actively seeking diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams.
This is a Tier 3 role with the salary range of $90K-$120K.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- 2 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
We’re a small and highly skilled team working together to make a mission-driven company into something game-changing! Our team is fully distributed, working remotely in the US and Canada.
- A range of medical, dental, and vision insurance plans through Aetna
- Flexible paid time off
- Quarterly mental health days
- Parental leave
- A remote work stipend
- A retirement savings plan
We’re fully remote. Work from anywhere in the US!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transform your one-person shop into a full-service studio