This job is no longer accepting applications.
Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S. We're looking for a Growth Specialist to rapidly accelerate our growth in K-12 schools. You’ll operate as a key member of the Product Growth team, working on our Free and Premium usage funnels and loops, launching user acquisition strategies, and optimizing our channels with the product experience to support engagement and retention.
In this role, you will:
- Identify and launch new user acquisition strategies, including SEO, personalization, and multi-channel efforts
- Work across the entire user journey to optimize our channels and product experience to support engagement and retention
- Test new creative landing pages and channel initiatives to acquire users
- Work in and out of the product to drive growth KPIs and targets for user acquisition, activation, engagement, retention, and resurrection
- Learn quickly through experiment ideation, prioritization, launching A/B tests, and analyzing results
- Manage cross-channel communications in collaboration with Marketing, Growth, and Product
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, customer success, customer support, and sales to identify growth opportunities and implement solutions
- 4+ years of professional experience, including 2 years on a Growth or Marketing team for a web-based SaaS company
- Demonstrated success increasing user acquisition through marketing strategies
- Proven ability to fail quickly and seize new opportunities
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability explore and understand usage data on your own
- Experience designing tactics that delight and inspire while also driving metrics
- Proven ability to approach growth as a cross-functional team sport, e.g. partnering with marketing and customer success to align processes and goals
- Proven understanding of product growth and optimization best practices
What NoRedInk Offers:
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. Only)
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (We were big on remote before COVID!)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- Consistent modeling of our company’s core values
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk helps students in over 60% of US school districts become better writers. Our deeply engaging, adaptive curriculum personalizes exercises to kids' interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. Students have completed over 10 billion exercises on our site, and our mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.
Your application has been successfully submitted.