Brand Marketing Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Brand Marketing Coordinator supports execution of initiatives within the following core Marketing areas: Brand, Media, Content and Field Strategy with specific responsibilities in the areas of Integrated Creative Strategy and Channel Execution, Field Sales Support, Public Relations (PR) & Editorial Support and Creative & Brand Support.
In this position, you will be responsible to:
- Support enterprise and portfolio-wide initiatives for key steps throughout the production process including reviewing and approving final art files and mechanicals working with both Vi’s production house and creative agency partners.
- Submit materials to legal for final approvals and managing follow-up revisions with stakeholders and maintaining internal shared drive files.
- Support field sales teams with asset enhancements and ongoing content updates to custom iPad App via WordPress CMS and provide periodic updates to Sales Collateral materials keeping it fresh and accurate.
- Assist with providing assets and support with legal submissions to the Corporate PR agency. Assist with facilitation of editorial content interviews and assets for earned media and projects.
- Support the marketing team on production-related services including maintenance of Vi’s Asset Management portal, Sales Collateral Portal. Working with production house to ensure proper agreements and releases are stored in Asset Management system.
- Serve as steward of all brand guidelines and documentation that establishes best practices for all campaign and creative assets both at a community and corporate level.
- Ensure marketing compliance with internal legal department directives for all new asset acquisition including managing photographer and talent agreements, overseeing maintenance of all stock licensing for materials and licensing for Vi assets.
Qualifications required for this role include a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field. Prior experience as an intern or apprentice in a marketing or creative department is desired.
In addition, the individual selected for this role will be detail-oriented, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high-volume environment. Must possess the ability to communicate effectively and provide responsive follow up along with building successful relationships both internally and externally. Must be proficient in Microsoft office, specifically Excel (intermediate + level) and Power Point, as well as working knowledge of Adobe and aptitude to acquire working knowledge of CMS platform as needed.
233 South Wacker Drive Suite 8400, Chicago, Illinois 60606
Your application has been successfully submitted.