Social Media Content Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Incredible Dream is a modern game studio on a mission to take players on memorable adventures with their favorite people through tabletop games. We’re a technology and media company that sees digital as a means to connect, but the aspiration is all about taking Social offline and to new heights. If you’re as ambitious as we are about creating the most sought-after social experiences, consider joining our team for a ground floor opportunity with an early stage startup.
Incredible Dream Studios is a fully remote company with team members working from Los Angeles, New York, Minneapolis-Saint Paul, St. Louis, Warsaw, and more!
We are looking for a Social Media Content Manager to join our team as a part-time contractor. This has potential to grow into a full time, permanent position for the right person.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with our development team, community manager, and marketing team to brainstorm creative for video series and other engaging social content.
- Regularly create content strategy and execute on content plans, from content production and post-production to titling videos, writing copy, creating thumbnails, SEO, and tagging.
- Be primarily responsible for nurturing our audiences and community on YouTube and Instagram. Post content to Twitch, TikTok, Reels, and other platforms as required.
- Be a consummate professional: on time, organized, and respectful.
- Build and nurture relationships relationships with influencers and relevant personalities
- Regularly analyze community feedback, behavior, and trends to inform our development team in addition to our social strategy.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Build a gaming community from the ground up with top tier influencer & developer talent in the industry
- Grow into a full time, permanent position with us
What we’re looking for:
- [Non-negotiable] Positive, constructive, and collaborative attitude with strong work ethic and high integrity
- You love games and gaming culture, and want to make a difference in making the industry and community a more inclusive place.
- The Good kind of Ambitious: You get inspired by the latest social trends, pop culture, streamers, and various worlds of creativity to make cool content for others. You are not ambitious in the sense of pushing others down to get ahead.
- The Good kind of Lazy: You feel an ear flick when something is repetitive, so you look for ways to automate, streamline, and ultimately save time. You are not lazy in the sense of someone simply looking to avoid work.
- A T-shaped creative: While you are competent across graphic design, copywriting, and video editing, you have an expertise in and talent for at least one of them. Your portfolio demonstrates this.
- 1+ years of experience growing and managing YouTube channels: applying tags, end screens, cards, descriptions, SEO, and other elements to make content noticeable by the right audience.
- Great communicator with excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience creating specific formats for social media content.
- People skills to work effectively and respectfully with people in various job functions, backgrounds, cultures, locations, and languages.
Nice to have:
- Relevant degree(s) and certification
- Experience writing clear, concise, and engaging copy for social media
- Experience working with influencers and influencer agencies
- Motion Graphics experience
- Livestreaming experience
Why Incredible Dream?
Incredible Dream is an early stage startup, and like most startups we’ve got big ambitions and an even bigger heap of moxie. We make board games and card games, for people who mostly play video games. It’s not going to be easy but we believe that meeting in person is increasingly meaningful and increasingly rare. Our games offer rich shared experiences that bring friends together. The Dream is to evolve the gaming industry and influence culture with our IP for generations to come.
Our team operates remotely, with folks based throughout North America and Europe. You can expect a flexible vacation policy, remote work, and flexible work hours. For full-time employees, we also offer ownership in VC-backed startup and competitive health plans. This is a great team of experienced people who have fun, do good work, and are good to each other.
Whatever you do, don’t join Incredible Dream because of who we say we are or what we offer. Join us because you want the same incredible dream that we want: wild success and pride in how we got there.
What happens after I apply?
- Phone Call. If we feel you may be a match based on the information you provide, a member of the team will reach out to schedule a quick phone call to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Incredible Dream Studios.
- Remote Interviews (video preferred). We will work with you to schedule interviews with relevant members of the team. Note that these may be spread out over a week or two depending on schedules.
- Reference Checks. We’ll ask you to provide 3 references whom we’ll call to ask about what it’s like to work with you and for you.
- Offer. We’ll contact you to discuss terms of an offer verbally before sending you a written offer. If we make a determination earlier in the process that it’s not the right fit, we’ll promptly let you know.
Ready? Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. Additionally, we welcome notes in your application about your pronoun preferences (e.g., she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs).
Your application has been successfully submitted.