Please Note : All US employees of Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including remote staff. Proof of vaccination will be required. The Foundation will provide reasonable accommodations based on medical or religious grounds.
How will you fight for an AIDS-free generation?
The Associate Recruiter will manage full-cycle recruitment, providing a positive candidate experience to all while ensuring hiring manager needs are met. They will coordinate the onboarding and offboarding process for US and Geneva, while supporting HR projects and initiatives organization-wide.
No two days are alike at EGPAF, but what can you expect in this role?
- Support HR & Talent Manager and the Foundation’s hiring managers on talent acquisition efforts by managing US and Switzerland full-cycle recruitment (end-to-end recruiting covering a wide range of positions and levels)
- Collaborate with HR & Talent Manager and hiring managers to create inclusive job descriptions, ensuring accurate and relevant job responsibilities and minimum qualifications
- Post open positions to EGPAF’s careers page, external job boards, and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes of active candidates through the Foundation’s applicant tracking system based on qualifications, and source passive candidates through LinkedIn Recruiter and other external databases
- Create introductory interview agendas and conduct these via Teams video; schedule in-person and virtual interviews between candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers
- Make offers of employment; this includes negotiating compensation, selling the Foundation as an employer of choice, and highlighting benefits to provide a total compensation package Conduct timely and thorough references and background checks in accordance with EGPAF policies
- Track and report on outreach efforts, track and communicate candidate and position statuses , and ensure all recruitment documentation is in place and appropriately filed
- Create and maintain relationships with candidates, community organizations, and others to ensure a qualified pipeline of talent
- Attend job fairs and career events, staying up to date with relevant trends and events focused on diversity, international public health, and the nonprofit sector
- Serve as point of contact for applicant tracking system, responding to user issues, enhancing internal user experience with training and resources, and streamlining talent history tracking
Onboarding and Offboarding
- Coordinate onboarding process for new hires in the US and Switzerland
- Manage the Foundation’s Onboarding Center and new hire paperwork
- Coordinate offboarding process to ensure a smooth transition for exiting employees
- Support the development and implementation of HR and Talent Acquisition projects, initiatives, and systems; including creating presentations, compiling reports, and drafting correspondence as requested
- Prepare reports for EEO and Affirmative Action Plan
- Other duties as assigned
To be successful, you will have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience, with 1+ years of proven experience managing full cycle recruitment in-house or with a staffing/recruiting agency
- Proficiency in applicant tracking systems
- Excellent organizations skills with the ability to manage multiple open positions at once
Bonus points if you have:
- PHR, SHRM-CP, or relevant human resources certification
- Experience with the following systems: Oracle Taleo, ADP WorkForce Now, LinkedIn Recruiter or other recruiting software
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is on a mission to create a world where no mother, child, or family is devastated by HIV and AIDS, and we are making an impact. We are a proven leader in the global fight to end HIV and AIDS, and an advocate for every child to live a full and healthy life into adulthood. For more than 30 years, EGPAF has been a leader in meeting urgent needs in pediatric HIV and AIDS in the world’s most affected regions. We carry out our values of passion, innovation, teamwork, leadership, integrity, excellence and equity every day, while maximizing our impact in the communities we serve. Join us on our fight for an AIDS-free generation!
As a global, multinational and multicultural organization, EGPAF believes that diversity in the workplace enriches our work and enhances our impact and effectiveness. We believe that employees have the right to work in a climate of mutual respect and integrity that promotes dignity and respect for all, and that enables them to reach their full potential. The Foundation is committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B), and we strongly encourage those with the following identities to apply: BIPOC, women and non-binary, LGBTQIA+, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and other members of historically underrepresented communities.
EGPAF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to country law requirements, EGPAF complies with US laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Foundation has facilities.
The Foundation does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked to pay a fee at any stage of recruitment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your application has been successfully submitted.