REMOTE /OPERATIONS TEAM /FULL-TIME
TITLE: Operations Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director HR Business Partner | DEI and Culture
LOCATION: 100% Remote, Full-Time Employment offered in CA, NY, VA, WA, OR, TX, FL, MA, MI
At Philosophie by InfoBeans, we believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas lead to better products. We are proud to have received Inc.'s Best Workplaces award, the Healthy Mothers' Workplace award, and twice recognized in Inc.'s 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies. We are makers and our culture is exceptionally rare and treasured.
Objective: Drive employee happiness and productivity, and operational efficiency
Employee experience and employee lifecycle management
- Onboarding, orientation
- Employee engagement gifts (quarterly)
- Employee recognition and Bonusly administration
- Employee education program
- Being a neutral “ear” for employees
- Quarterly check-ins
- Employee communications regarding operational updates
- Coordination with the finance team for payroll/changes to compensation
- Manage financial aspects for events
- Manage up-to-date employee expenses and reimbursements
- Manage budget and make decisions that reduce operational costs
- Manage subscriptions: work closely with Craft (Engineering, Product, Design) leads to select cost-effective subscriptions and prompt and proactive user management
Coordinating company events
- Demos and drinks
- Team standupMonthly retros
- Client happy hours
- Monthly team engagement events
- Special events for holidays
- Planning post-COVID reunion events
Virtual Office Management
- Manage all devices including inventory, shipping, and receiving of laptops for new hires/departing team members.
- Act as a service desk for employees to get access and/or acquire anything they need in order to become “unblocked” by anythingManage the storage facilities
- Planning post-COVID travel and project space arrangements
- Manage production of physical marketing material (swag)
- Coordinating physical marketing campaigns such as client gifting, holiday cards, etc.
- Coordinate physical mail and responses
- Coordinate correspondence between geographies
- Support project teams in user research recruiting and incentivizationCoordinate timecard
- Manage subtenant requests
- General administrative tasks as needed to keep things running smoothly
We are proud to offer generous compensation in addition to:
- Unlimited/Uncapped PTO
- Philosophie by InfoBeans proudly covers 100% of the monthly premium for employees and their qualified dependents.
- Health coverage through Blue Shield PPO & Kaiser
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life coverage through Principal
- NY PFL & DBL through UNUM
- Dependant Care
- Medical, Transit, and Parking FSA through BASIC
- 401K Matching/Vesting plan
- Summer flex time
- Education Stipend/Professional Development
- Productivity Budget
- Work/Life balance
- $5,000 paid vacation for you and your family after 5 years of service
- Education assistance for you or your family after 10 years of service
- Every year on your work anniversary a 1-1 match up to $250 donation to a non-profit of your choice
A LITTLE ABOUT THE TEAM
At Philosophie by InfoBeans, we love making things. We are a diverse team of designers, engineers, and product strategists. With different backgrounds and skillsets, we come together to make useful technology. Our clients (Fortune 500 to startups) come to us with early-stage product ideas and we prototype those ideas to life. Teams make decisions collaboratively and lead clients to successful outcomes. We’ve been around for over a decade, but we still apply a startup mentality to everything we do.
Our people describe our culture as caring, collaborative, experimental, and ethical. We've designed our company to be responsive to employees: good ideas are heard and easy to execute. We champion people of different backgrounds and perspectives. We do not discriminate; we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Explore our values:
LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE STATES WE OFFER EMPLOYMENT? We want to grow and retain a strong, long-lasting team at Philosophie by InfoBeans. At this time, we can legally hire individuals as direct employees in the following states: CA, NY, VA, WA, OR, TX, FL, MA, MI. For individuals who do not reside in these states, we bring on board on a contractor-to-hire basis for 90 days. We are excited to grow our fully remote team in this way!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
No one fails faster