Senior Frontend Engineer
SeedFi is a mission-driven startup dedicated to improving the financial well-being of the 100 million Americans who live paycheck to paycheck. Our mission is to help our customers realize their financial potential by providing responsible credit while helping them establish savings and improve their credit profiles
Unlike most startups in this space, which tweak existing products, we're re-imagining financial services from the ground up. Our goal is to leave our customers better off than when we found them.
What you'll be doing
- Building beautiful, performant and inclusive user interfaces for financially underserved Americans.
- Collaborating with our developers, designers and product managers on a full-stack team to develop new features and products.
- Constructing key architectural pieces to make development efficient, fun, and pragmatic.
What we're looking for
- You're passionate about UI and UX.
- You have strong opinions about how interfaces should work to feel delightful, and you hold your work to a high standard.
- You have prior experience (4+ years) with React, Angular, Vue or other similar JS libraries.
- You have excellent communication skills and you thrive in environments with asynchronous collaboration.
- You have experience with Typescript, Figma, Node.js, Redux, Postgres, Redis, AWS, Docker, or Terraform. None of these are a requirement, they're just nice-to-haves.
We’re entering a high-growth phase of our business and this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we scale our initial products and build new financial products from scratch. Our product ambitions are endless. Our team is small and ships quickly. Come help us build something great.
- Competitive compensation, equity, and benefits.
- A focus on transparency. We have regular all-hands and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with our co-founders about our roadmap.
- Meaningful work that makes people's lives better.
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment that encourages agency and self-development.
- Our founding team has deep experience building and scaling fintech (and tech) companies from inception to profitable 1,000+ person businesses. Some of the companies we have helped build are: Oportun, Moat, and Prosper.
- Our engineering team comes from Moat, Bloomberg, ZocDoc, CreditKarma, Chime, and other great companies.
- We've raised $34 million of venture capital from some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital and social impact funds including a16z, Flourish, and Core Innovation Capital.
- Applicants must be located in either the NYC or SF Bay area or be willing to relocate.
- We have offices in San Francisco and New York.
- We are starting to reintegrate in-office time into our working routines with a long-term vision of creating a hybrid working environment that mixes in-office and remote time (ex: 3-4 days remote, 1-2 days in office)
- Our goal is to utilize in-office time to effectively collaborate on complex projects and problems, build relationships across the organization, and engage in social activities.
- We also want to embrace the efficiency and effectiveness we have experienced over the last year and a half in getting individual contributor work done remotely.
- Specific working routines may vary depending on your role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Money help today, with plans for tomorrow.