Director of Customer Support
At Eko, we’re dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with industry leading digital tools to hear and understand their patients’ hearts and lungs. With our platform, clinicians can detect cardiopulmonary disease with higher accuracy, diagnose with more confidence, manage treatment effectively, and ultimately give their patients the best care possible.
With over $125M in funding from partners like 3M and the Mayo Clinic, Eko has become one of the fastest growing digital health companies, doubling our customer base in the last year to over 135,000 clinicians across 4,000 U.S. hospitals. We’ve built a tremendously talented, diverse, and mission driven team and are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work®. Together we are committed to investing in each other and our mission to ensure all patients have access to high quality care.
As the Director of Customer Support, you will lead Eko’s Customer Support team and strategy. Your goal will be to achieve strong customer satisfaction, customer retention and brand affinity, by providing high quality support. You will help the company navigate the growing complexity of our Support needs as we expand into new markets. You will manage a team of talented Associates and work closely with cross-functional partners to support and delight our customers.
As the Director of Customer Support, You Will:
- Lead and grow the Customer Support & Delight team
- Develop a high performing and cohesive team culture, by recruiting, mentoring and inspiring a group of talented individuals
- Set the direction and strategy for Customer Support at Eko, defining how the team scales and the level of support provided to our customers
- Ensure consistency across channels for customer communications
- Collaborate closely and effectively with cross-functional partners to improve Eko’s overall customer experience
- Foster a culture of continual improvement and innovation within our customer support function
As the Director of Customer Support, You Have:
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing leadership role
- 3+ years of experience working in e-commerce and/or SaaS
- Experience building, scaling, and managing teams and functions in an inclusive, hyper-growth environment
- Experience managing a remote or globally distributed workforce
- An analytical mindset
- A deep understanding of customer support themes, strategies and tactics
- Experience with multiple customer service channels including call center, social media, chat, phone, and email operations.
As the Director of Customer Support, We Would Appreciate If You Have:
- Experience in a healthcare technology, healthcare SaaS or medical device company
Benefits and Perks We Offer:
- Eko was recognized by “Great Place to Work” in 2020 and 2021
- Paid-time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Disability + Life Insurance
- Volunteer time off
- One Medical membership
- Parental Leave
- 401k Matching
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Flexible schedules
- Wellness programs (Wellness Wednesdays, Time off)
- Wellness perks (Headspace, Ginger, Aaptiv, Physera)
- Learning and Development stipend
Eko is elevating the way clinicians detect and monitor cardiac and respiratory disease by bringing together advanced sensors, patient and provider software, and AI-powered analysis. Its FDA cleared platform is used by tens of thousands of clinicians treating millions of patients around the world, in-person, and through telehealth. The company is headquartered in Oakland, California and privately-held, with investments from ARTIS Ventures, NTT Venture Capital, DigiTx Ventures, Mayo Clinic, Sutter Health and others.
Eko is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.