Digital Strategy Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Digital Strategy Coordinator to join our team! We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated to get stuff done and situationally aware to know what that stuff is. Someone who can handle everything from building a digital campaign to billing with vendors to pacing out individual projects. Sound like the job for you? Let’s chat.
What You Will Do:
- Begin to develop media knowledge base in preparation for media research responsibilities that include: evaluating media research data, developing points of view, understanding systems applications, understanding various media and their applications against client strategies/goals
- Assists in budget reporting, flowchart development, status report writing, invoice clearing and payment approval
- Provides client billing information
- Maintains ongoing internal communications with account group, media team and accounting
- Maintains sales representative relations/communications
- Format data pulls into organized, analyzable spreadsheets and walk media and data analytics teams through findings
- Continually review campaign performance/pacing and ensure campaign recommendations are implemented
- Work with other members of the Media and Data Strategy team to identify opportunities to enhance our offering through acquisition of additional tools, data, or resources
- Understand how programmatic works within the digital ecosystem for any given plan
What You Will Need:
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in Display, Paid Search, and Paid Social platform management preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Proficiency in Google Marketing Stack preferred
- Experience developing and delivering presentations
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear and concise written and verbal skills
- Strength in storytelling
- Experience collaborating with a large team a plus
Please contact Sydne Long at email@example.com after submitting your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.