Director Marketing, Pureology & Mizani
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Director -- Marketing, Pureology & Mizani
BRAND ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and Lead 360 Launch Plan for launches. Collaborate with education, digital POD members, and American Brand cross-functional partners to execute strategy for launches
- Full Launch dimensionalizing (BOC, benchmarks, promo quantities, SC promo forecasting meeting) & working with Demand Planning to ensure tracking to correct forecast. Responsible for re-trending launches as year progresses. Responsible for understanding and speaking to launch benchmarks and assumptions at forecasting meeting. Responsible for accuracy of all forecast inputs in passport, mailing control, etc.
- Master launch planning process, timing and milestones needed to execute with excellence.
- Responsible for Promo Structure Process (Managing Deck Creation and on-time completion). Ensure accuracy of deck (pricing, products, formatting). Map promos and call out any timing concerns.
- Full ownership of cross functional relationships & external account-facing marketing lead
- Interface with key salons, stylists and distributors for understanding of market trends and competitor activities.
- Responsible for writing monthly Brand note
- Own alternating SMM deck prep
- Budget/Fuel Reporting
DMI – Global Marketing Responsibilities Job Summary & Responsibilities.
Responsible for the long-term development of their products/category on a worldwide basis. The role covers the following: understanding the consumer and stylist needs in alignment with the brand strategy and DNA; ideate product concepts and packaging in close partnership with cross- functional teams, develop global launches along with being part of the development of the brand strategy and long-term vision. This role will be responsible for creating new product ideas, new claims& campaigns to sustain pillar business, extending the briefs of new projects to the labs, dev and creative teams & agencies, interacting with countries, and following through all the steps of product development as well as assets creation to support the launch.
Additionally, this role:
- Identifies consumer, salon, and technological trends globally
- Conducts competitive analysis
- Encompasses a Metier sensitivity: aesthetic sense, interest in product/ formulation
- Generates innovative ideas and concepts for products / services that bring value to the professional salon industry
- Strong synergy and positive relationship with US Marketing Team and countries
- Collaborates with Education, R&D, Corporate, Countries and Zones in refining new ideas and concepts
- Participates and oversees steps of development process: positioning, formulation, packaging, claims, communication, merchandising
- Gather consumer & stylist insight via market research, community
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Beauty that moves the world