Assistant Manager, Account Management (Prestige Beauty)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Assistant Manager, Account Management
NYX Professional Makeup
NYX Assistant Manager Job Guidelines
Mission and defining characteristics:
- Drive the business as key member, by collaborating with multifunctional team and leveraging all insights to drive brand growth. Maintains all reporting needed to run the business including sending weekly sales report.
- Builds analysis of sales fundamentals in order to gain share at each account; identifies gaps and opportunities. Develops reporting for all initiatives and key opportunities. Example: top door analysis, new item and hero item evaluation
- Category expert for the Brand portfolio and competitive products at specific retailers.
- Enters WRIKE requests and shop orders.
- Customer Relationship, agenda for calls, send new launches. Travelling to retailers.
- Supports NAM with brand selling stories, tracking performance, and meeting prep
- Manages all new item setup, discontinued items, price increases in retailer’s portal
- Coordinating with Strat Operations on shipments for resets, new stores, prepacks and holiday
- Supports NAM on eComm objectives and growing e-share of business for category
- Management of online content (Opera)
- Works with Demand Planning on forecast and feasibility for merchandising programs
- Plans, Forecasts, tracks, and sends feasibility for GWP, PWPs, new launches, and merchandising
- Forecast, track and coordinate markdowns and returns
- Forecast, track and coordinate all GWPs and PWP ROI management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Beauty that moves the world