Sr. Coordinator, Digital Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Title: Sr. Coordinator, Digital Marketing
Department: External Affairs
Location: Washington, DC
Reports To: Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing
Classification: Full-time, non-exempt
Please Note : All US employees of Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including remote staff. Proof of vaccination will be required. The Foundation will provide reasonable accommodations based on medical or religious grounds.
How will you fight for an AIDS-free generation?
The Sr. Digital Coordinator will assist the Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing in implementing a comprehensive digital communications strategy that increases visibility of the Foundation’s efforts to eliminate pediatric AIDS through a variety of communication channels. They will be responsible for the implementation of EGPAF’s social media channels and website updates, as well with occasional email marketing efforts, while also working closely with the Development and Public Policy & Advocacy teams.
No two days are alike at EGPAF, but what can you expect in this role?
· Leads overall implementation of EGPAF’s communications and digital media strategy across online media platforms, particularly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube;
· Creates and executes paid social media advertising campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn;
· Creates social media toolkits for major events;
· Adapts to changing social media trends and recommends new creative techniques and best practices to EGPAF team;
· Coordinates with multiple team members to manage EGPAF’s editorial calendar;
· Manages blog schedule, editing and posting of blog posts, and outreach in collaborative manner with select colleagues and stakeholders;
· Collaborates with EGPAF’s Senior Multimedia Officer in coordinating storytelling assets, assists in curation and updating of EGPAF beneficiary stories;
· Creates content and makes updates to pedaids.org, fields and promptly responds to website update requests from EGPAF staff;
· Works in collaboration with the Development team, supporting the execution of digital fundraising campaigns and email solicitations;
· Works closely with the Public Policy & Advocacy team to support digital activities related to EGPAF’s policy priorities;
· Creates monthly digital metrics reports by monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on web, social media, and email KPIs;
· Provides limited video editing as needed;
· Provides project support to Manager, Digital Marketing, and Vice President of External Affairs;
· Is available to provide support on occasional nights/weekends as required;
· Other projects and duties as assigned;
To be successful, you will have:
· 2+ years of experience in communications and digital media
· Experience maintaining and managing organizational social networking accounts in coordination with campaign online communications and strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.);
· Basic proficiency in Wordpress, HTML, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience with Google analytics, SEO, and online advertising platforms
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work independently and within a team to identify, explore and implement creative online and social media strategies with excellent writing skills
Bonus points if you have:
· Proficiency in team collaboration tools (Airtable, OneNote, Sharepoint)
· Proficiency with email marketing platforms (e.g., EveryAction)
· Experience producing and editing video content
· Familiarity with global humanitarian issues and global health
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is on a mission to create a world where no mother, child, or family is devastated by HIV and AIDS, and we are making an impact. We are a proven leader in the global fight to end HIV and AIDS, and an advocate for every child to live a full and healthy life into adulthood. For more than 30 years, EGPAF has been a leader in meeting urgent needs in pediatric HIV and AIDS in the world’s most affected regions. We carry out our values of passion, innovation, teamwork, leadership, integrity, excellence and equity every day, while maximizing our impact in the communities we serve. Join us on our fight for an AIDS-free generation!
As a global, multinational and multicultural organization, EGPAF believes that diversity in the workplace enriches our work and enhances our impact and effectiveness. We believe that employees have the right to work in a climate of mutual respect and integrity that promotes dignity and respect for all, and that enables them to reach their full potential. The Foundation is committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B), and we strongly encourage those with the following identities to apply: BIPOC, women and non-binary, LGBTQIA+, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and other members of historically underrepresented communities.
EGPAF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to country law requirements, EGPAF complies with US laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Foundation has facilities.
The Foundation does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked to pay a fee at any stage of recruitment, please contact email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Fighting for an AIDS-free generation