Digital Client Strategist / Digital Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Digital Client Strategists are the heart and soul of the Mad Fish team; this position is directly responsible for leading and driving execution of successful digital marketing campaigns for our top tier clients. They possess expert-level experience with client relations, digital strategy development, and collaboration with cross-functional team members to meet client goals and expectations. Digital Client Strategists approach challenges with a solution-oriented mindset, and serve as a leader and resource for internal team members to execute on day-to-day work.
What You'll Do
- Operate as the main point-of-contact for any and all matters specific to assigned clients, internally and externally
- Cultivate positive, collaborative working relationships with clients through the creation and execution of custom digital strategies
- Consistently provide clients with deliverables and/or campaign assets on time that meet their goals and expectations
- Expertly craft and present all-encompassing monthly reports to illustrate campaign success, challenges or recommendations
- Seamlessly manage internal client deliverable and project deadlines
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal team members to execute on client SOWs to meet client KPIs
- Facilitate and lead all elements of the strategic planning process for client SOWs
- Participate in prospective client meetings to lead and develop SOW recommendations with cross-functional team members
- Master your client’s target audience and KPIs to make strategic recommendations
- Lead all internal and external (client-facing) meetings
- Seamlessly guide new clients through our onboarding process
- You have a minimum of 3 years of client-facing experience
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience overseeing and reporting on paid media, SEO, content marketing, and social campaigns
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience developing holistic digital strategies and the marketing funnel for clients in varying industries
- You have a proven understanding of paid media, digital design, SEO and content marketing and can communicate their value to a wide range of audiences
- You are an excellent communicator and excel at leading meetings with executive-level individuals
- You make decisions based on data and within the context of the client’s broader marketing strategy
- You can navigate Google Analytics, Google Ads, and paid social platforms with ease
- You manage your time effectively to meet deadlines in spite of unforeseen occurrences
- You are organized and methodical, from to-do lists to Asana boards
- You love collaboration and have a creative spirit
- You look for new ways to improve results with data
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and prioritize well
Mad Fish offers a fully remote work environment, competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO (we mean it – our employees take 20+ days per year, no questions asked), family leave, and a remote work or health & wellness monthly stipend.
What we offer
- 100% Health and Dental coverage
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 6 months of flexible family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Unlimited PTO
- Health & wellness or remote work monthly stipend
At this time, Mad Fish Digital is only able to offer employment to individuals who are legally eligible for employment in the United States.
Equal Opportunity & Inclusion Statement
Individuals seeking employment at Mad Fish are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, presentation, or sexual orientation. All individuals should apply.
As an equity affirming company, Mad Fish Digital searches for, encourages, and engages with individuals and groups that represent diversity in our community. We not only challenge discrimination in regards to gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, racial identity, faith identity, age, disability, and social class, we consciously make efforts to reach out and include diversity in employment, vendors, and clients.
About Mad Fish Digital
We’re a digital marketing agency that champions creative strategies and stays accountable to the results. With a passionate leadership team that’s 71% women, we are dedicated to transparency and we’re serious about changing the way management and business are handled. We're a proud B Corp that focuses on doing good in the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Lift Others Up