SEO Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Jordan Digital Marketing is a boutique digital marketing agency. We work with funded, early-stage startups in businesses focused on b2b, subscription, 2-sided marketplaces, and e-commerce. Our goal is to dramatically scale the revenue of our clients through SEO, Content Marketing, and Organic Acquisition. We’re seeking a new Account Manager to join our SEO team.
The Jordan Digital Marketing SEO Account Manager is responsible for our clients’ SEO and content campaigns. You’ll work across several accounts to drive the maximum results from Organic Search, using advanced SEO and content strategies. You should feel comfortable diving into a multidisciplinary role to match our clients’ diverse SEO needs — everything from Video SEO and structured data optimization to off-page partnership development and content marketing strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Executing SEO strategy for our clients
- Conducting strategic planning and optimization efforts to move the needle on high-level marketing goals
- Setting and hitting client targets for marketing efficiency
- Developing and implementing testing strategies to increase SEO performance
- Developing content strategy, building content briefs, and managing writing resources
- Utilizing in-house and 3rd party tools to drive results for our clients
- 3+ years experience in SEO or an SEO-related role
- Content Marketing or professional writing experience a major plus
- Experience in a client-facing digital marketing role a major plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or other relevant professional certifications are a plus, but if you have the experience, a piece of paper doesn’t really matter
- While the role is remote, we are only hiring within the US
- We’re fully remote (we were remote before it was cool)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible PTO
- Fun surprises on your birthday and workiversary!
- Internet reimbursements
- Wellness bonus
- Professional development stipend
- Company provided laptop
- Equipment stipend to build out your home office
- Parental leave - 12 weeks (3 weeks paid, 9 weeks unpaid)
We really value diversity & inclusion in our hiring and culture. We are proud that our team is majority female and many ethnicities are represented. We encourage you to apply and share this with candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Our Clients Look Good Since 2017