Business Operations Analyst(Netsuite Experience Preferred)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Eko, we’re dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with industry leading digital tools to hear and understand their patients’ hearts and lungs. With our platform, clinicians can detect cardiopulmonary disease with higher accuracy, diagnose with more confidence, manage treatment effectively, and ultimately give their patients the best care possible.
With over $125M in funding from partners like 3M and the Mayo Clinic, Eko has become one of the fastest growing digital health companies, doubling our customer base in the last year to over 135,000 clinicians across 4,000 U.S. hospitals. We’ve built a tremendously talented, diverse, and mission driven team and are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work®. Together we are committed to investing in each other and our mission to ensure all patients have access to high quality care.
As the Business Operations Analyst, You Will:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Finance, IT, Sales, Supply Chain, Operations, FPA, and others to help mature Eko’s business operations.
- Lead business analysis projects to identify and implement workflow improvements.
- Manage business tools administration and configuration in Netsuite, Salesforce, Shopify and others; Manage implementation of new tools and integrations.
- Gather requirements, build, test and deploy new business systems and capabilities.
- Maintain our critical business systems: coordinate system upgrade activity, respond to questions, troubleshoot incidents, and provide day-to-day management of the critical business systems that drive our operations.
- Assist Finance and Accounting team with month-end close activities and reconciliations.
- Manage deal desk activities for the Sales team.
- Ensure that we are maintaining excellent data hygiene within tools used for business reporting; Identify and address any data gaps or discrepancies.
- Write and maintain systems documentation; Provide systems support and training for internal users.
- Maintain visibility to the projects you manage and present to cross-functional partners.
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes as the ERP landscape grows with the company.
As the Business Operations Analyst, You Have:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Finance, CS, or other technical and analytical fields.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience with the NetSuite platform.
- The ability to learn new technologies, find creative solutions, and connect with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with systems design, tools administration and data integrations
- Understanding of key financial business processes (Procure-to-Pay, Quote-to-Cash, Record-to-Report, Revenue Management, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, run and lead small to medium projects or parts of larger programs requiring program management involvement.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle tasks without losing sight of the priorities.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new business inputs and priorities.
As the Business Operations Analyst, We Would Appreciate If You Have:
- Netsuite ERP certification.
- Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data and with SOX controls and change management processes.
- Experience with subscription models and recurring billing systems.
Benefits and Perks We Offer:
- Eko was recognized by “Great Place to Work” in 2020 and 2021
- Paid-time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Disability + Life Insurance
- Volunteer time off
- One Medical membership
- Parental Leave
- 401k Matching
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Flexible schedules
- Wellness programs (Wellness Wednesdays, Time off)
- Wellness perks (Headspace, Ginger, Aaptiv, Physera)
- Learning and Development stipend
Eko is elevating the way clinicians detect and monitor cardiac and respiratory disease by bringing together advanced sensors, patient and provider software, and AI-powered analysis. Its FDA cleared platform is used by tens of thousands of clinicians treating millions of patients around the world, in-person, and through telehealth. The company is headquartered in Oakland, California and privately-held, with investments from ARTIS Ventures, NTT Venture Capital, DigiTx Ventures, Mayo Clinic, Sutter Health and others.
Eko is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.