Paid Media Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Jordan Digital Marketing is a fully-remote digital marketing agency focusing on paid media and SEO. We work with a variety of different-sized companies across different industries like tech, B2B, fintech, ecommerce, and local businesses. Our goal is to work with our clients as an extension of their marketing team to help achieve their goals and grow their business. We’re seeking a new Account Manager to join our paid media team.
- A mix of in-house and agency experience
- An analytical mindset
- A desire for continuous learning
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a curiosity about the industry
- Experience running multiple paid channels and figuring out new ones
- Experience working within teams and with other marketing teams
- Experience working with other marketing channels such as SEO, CRO, organic social, email, etc. (a plus but not required)
- Remote experience (a plus but not required)
What You’ll Do
- Executing paid search and paid social strategy for our clients
- Conducting strategic planning and optimization efforts
- Collaborating with clients and making recommendations to achieve goals
- Developing and implementing testing strategies to increase advertising efficiency
- Utilizing in-house and 3rd party tools to drive results
- Reporting on KPIs and communicating clearly with clients
- 4+ years experience in paid search/paid social campaign management
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing digital marketing role
- Proven experience with developing new advertising strategies and ideas for clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or other relevant professional certifications are a plus, but if you have the experience, a piece of paper doesn’t really matter
- While the role is remote, we are only hiring within the US
- We’re fully remote (we were remote before it was cool)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible PTO
- Fun surprises on your birthday and workiversary!
- Internet reimbursements
- Wellness bonus
- Professional development stipend
- Company provided laptop
- Equipment stipend to build out your home office
- Parental leave - 12 weeks (3 weeks paid, 9 weeks unpaid)
We really value diversity & inclusion in our hiring and culture. We are proud that our team is majority female and many ethnicities are represented. We encourage you to apply and share this with candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Our Clients Look Good Since 2017