Director of Growth
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Director of Growth
Salary range: $80K - $115K OTE
Howdy Benefits - hits different via slides.
The Work We Do
We are a full-service design and marketing agency passionate about empowering our clients to make meaningful connections in the most out-of-the-box ways.
We work with sales and marketing teams at daring B2B companies to develop the most innovative and highly personalized campaigns, events and activations to get noticed.
- ABM Strategy and Execution
- Concept Consulting
- Interactive Web and Print Design
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Touchpoint maximization
- Events and Activations
- In-person, Hybrid, Virtual
- Photo/Video Production
- Presentation Strategy and Design
- Executive Briefings and Roundtables
- Webinars, Panels, and Interviews
- Celebrity Talent Booking and Management
We create moments that move people – and move the needle.
The Why Behind The Work
Making people feel seen, heard, and cared for is our guiding force. This includes our clients, our client’s clients, the clients our clients want, our team, our team’s family, our team’s dogs and cats and snails (yes, that’s a pet too), our vendors, our UPS & FedEx heroes, our landlords, our print-shop owners, freelancers, our contract fulfillment crew, and our community. We create impactful connections every step of the way.
Howdy’s New Director of Growth
The Director of Growth will be the driving force behind bringing new business to Howdy. We help our clients execute ABM campaigns that get them noticed. This person will develop a comprehensive marketing plan to get us noticed. They will always be trying to find the balance of making a gut-decision and analytical prescription. The Howdy team will look to this person for their bold, scrappy, precise and persistent ability to put the Howdy Brand in front of thousands of companies.
Here’s where you come in…
What You’ve Done:
- 5-7 years of experience working at a high-growth B2B company
- 3-5 years of experience leading a team
- Developed marketing plans that utilized every type of channel and medium
- Track record of hands-on experience creating, launching, and managing
What You’ll Do:
- Sit on Leadership Team as the voice of the Growth Department
- Lead and manage the Growth Team, including an incoming Marketing Coordinator and Account Executive
- Have autonomy to develop a comprehensive, multi-channel marketing plan that includes ABM, Social, Paid Search, PR, and anything else you believe will be effective.
- In the first 30 days, you’ll understand who Howdy is, how we operate, what we provide, and start building out a plan for how we get our name in front of our next 1,000 potential customers.
- In 3 months, you’ll know what our market opportunity is, be executing and measuring version 1 of your marketing plan, deciding how we iterate on the plan, and where we need to spend our marketing energy and dollars. You’ll have developed a dashboard that will track the key metrics of your campaign.
- In 6 months, you will be able to point to the new customers you helped find, attract, put in front of our sales team for them to close. You’ll be giving updates via your dashboard and be able to decode the numbers into a story of what’s working, what’s not, what’s changing, and what we should expect in the future.
- Be an internal consultant to the Creative Team as a SME for ABM campaigns when needed.
- We currently use Hubspot, but the MarTech stack will be owned by you, so you have free reign to make changes.
Working at Howdy
If you were to join us, we would want you to love it. We also know that it can be hard to tell from the outside looking in whether that would be the case for you. So, we put together an honest set of reasons someone would and wouldn't want to join our company. We hope it helps you make an informed decision about whether Howdy is a place you'd love to work.
Why you might be excited about working for Howdy:
- Our mission is to make people feel seen, heard, and cared for, and that starts with our employees. We genuinely, truly care about our team and are proud to offer really cool benefits that show that.
- You'll have a lot of flexibility in your role, and you will be able to help define your team and how it relates to the company structure going forward.
- We are working with some of the biggest, most-respected companies in the world and we get to create experiences that deepen their most valuable connections.
- We take every opportunity to celebrate wins, share losses, and get better.
- You enjoy the freedom that comes with being able to share and receive feedback with others. That one’s for you, Radical Candor.
Why you might *not* be excited about working for Howdy:
- We are a young company, so if you like highly structured, steady-paced, and meticulously planned processes, this role isn't for you.
- You want a predictable, clock-in, clock-out 9-5 job.
- You like finding and poking holes more than you like filling them.
- You aren’t comfortable with a dash of chaos. We are in a changing market and our products and services have to adapt to the needs of our clients quickly.
- You are ok with just getting the job done.
**While we are able to accommodate other fully remote positions, this role would require being in the Denver office 2-3 days a week.**
Howdy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ridiculously personalized experiences that move the needle.