Customer Support Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Eko, we’re dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with industry leading digital tools to hear and understand their patients’ hearts and lungs. With our platform, clinicians can detect cardiopulmonary disease with higher accuracy, diagnose with more confidence, manage treatment effectively, and ultimately give their patients the best care possible.
With over $125M in funding from partners like 3M and the Mayo Clinic, Eko has become one of the fastest growing digital health companies, doubling our customer base in the last year to over 135,000 clinicians across 4,000 U.S. hospitals. We’ve built a tremendously talented, diverse, and mission driven team and are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work®. Together we are committed to investing in each other and our mission to ensure all patients have access to high quality care.
The Customer Experience team is central to creating an exceptional experience for our customers as well as understanding and advocating for our customers on a company-wide level. As a Customer Support Associate, you will support our growing community of clinicians that depend on Eko’s platform of hardware, software, and algorithms to ensure they are best positioned to succeed. You will manage Eko’s customer support channels, become an expert in the Eko platform, and partner with internal teams to ensure client satisfaction and success.
As a Customer Support Associate, You Will:
- Provide multi-channel customer support alongside our team of Customer Support Associates
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction rating and low ticket response times
- Interact with customers on a daily basis by resolving customer complaints and answering questions
- Become an expert on Eko’s products and customer use cases in order to best support our customer base
- Track customer feedback trends by tagging them in Zendesk and reporting to the team in weekly meetings
- Work with other teams (Fulfillment, Marketing, Sales) to ensure an exceptional experience for our customers
- Approach customer issues with curiosity and a desire to resolve the issue, keeping the customer at the center of everything that we do
As a Customer Support Associate, You Have:
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in customer support (email, chat, sms, phones)
- Minimum 1+ years of working in ecommerce or SaaS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with using a CRM tool such as Zendesk
- Strong organizational skills and are detail oriented
As a Customer Support Associate, We Would Appreciate If You Have:
- Experience working in Healthcare or Healthcare SaaS
Benefits and Perks We Offer:
- Eko was recognized by “Great Place to Work” in 2020 and 2021
- Paid-time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Disability + Life Insurance
- Volunteer time off
- One Medical membership
- Parental Leave
- 401k Matching
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Flexible schedules
- Wellness programs (Wellness Wednesdays, Time off)
- Wellness perks (Headspace, Ginger, Aaptiv, Physera)
- Learning and Development stipend
Eko is elevating the way clinicians detect and monitor cardiac and respiratory disease by bringing together advanced sensors, patient and provider software, and AI-powered analysis. Its FDA cleared platform is used by tens of thousands of clinicians treating millions of patients around the world, in-person, and through telehealth. The company is headquartered in Oakland, California and privately-held, with investments from ARTIS Ventures, NTT Venture Capital, DigiTx Ventures, Mayo Clinic, Sutter Health and others.
Eko is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.