VP of E-Commerce and Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Catbird, a fine jewelry company, is looking for an experienced VP of E-Commerce & Marketing to plan, implement and manage our overall business marketing and e-commerce strategy. The VP will have a successful record of leadership in revenue generation, e-commerce growth, digital marketing, customer acquisition and database management in a consumer goods environment.
Additionally, the VP will be a strong people leader who upholds our values and is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace.
- Lead overall strategy & execution for the e-commerce DTC priorities and develop annual and quarterly plans, strategies and budgets to drive traffic, conversion and AOV
- Lead strategic site redesign projects including objectives, scoping, timelines, partners and budgets
- Ensure traffic and customer growth through optimizing current programs and developing new channels
- Drive day to day execution of projects and initiatives to support ecommerce revenue objectives and improve customer engagement including new tools, processes or partnerships
- Optimization of content & site merchandising to refine the online user experience, customer journey and engagement, site navigation, commerce flow & full DTC marketing funnel
- Accountable for ecommerce KPIs across site and marketing, and integrated campaigns that deliver an increase in new customer acquisition, traffic, engagement, conversion, AOV, CLTV.
- Manage and develop marketing and e-commerce managers - oversee department people planning, development, retention and performance.
- Direct reports: Digital Product Manager, Marketing Director and develop organizational structure for e-commerce team.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years of proven experience in building, scaling and running e-commerce for a successful consumer goods business
- Experience with budgeting, strategic planning and execution of digital campaigns
- Data driven- a very analytical thinker that is able to use many different data points to make decisions
- A proven people manager - highly skilled in coaching and developing managers and building strong teams.
- Problem solver- able to easily identify complex problems and is solution oriented
- A strong leader with a track record of delivering both top and bottom line results.
- Thorough knowledge of emerging trends, competitors, distribution channels, and customer base.
In our 16 years in business, Catbird has become an icon, the ultimate destination in New York City for gifts and jewelry. Located in Soho and Williamsburg, Catbird is a mecca for an international cast of shoppers who come to visit the brick and mortar stores of their beloved website. Both our stores and website are filled with a carefully curated selection from New York’s most exciting designers, including our in-house line of jewelry. The Catbird line is made in our Brooklyn studio, using ethically sourced materials and conflict-free stones. Highly trained Catbird jewelers oversee every step of the process. We are dedicated to a return to local manufacturing – what our neighborhood was famous for. Catbird is a proud member of the CFDA, certified Made in New York, and No Dirty Gold.
The key to our success is remaining true to our values:
-Catbird is more than a jewelry brand. We are a community of customers, employees, and creative partners who have the power to create positive change. Our commitment to being an anti-racist organization is an ongoing one that requires actively championing diversity, inclusion, and equity
-We believe in making and selling things people will want to keep forever and will bring continuous joy.
-We believe in doing everything we can ourselves.
-We believe in always thinking of the long game and not focusing on a quick profit.
-We believe we are the best at what we do and we work hard to make sure we know how to sustain it as we grow.
-We believe in treating everyone (coworkers, customers, vendors) with deep respect, kindness, and honesty.
Your application has been successfully submitted.