Senior Account Manager, Paid Social
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Metric Theory’s paid social experts are at the core of Metric Theory’s award-winning results and industry-leading client retention rates. Our Sr. Account Managers are experts in paid social advertising, responsible for driving KPI improvements and developing cutting-edge strategies tailored to client goals. Your core responsibilities in this role include strategy development, tactical execution, and management of client relationships.
- Build & optimize Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest & other paid social campaigns for a roster of performance B2B, retail and lead generation clients across various industries ranging from $100k-$700k/month in ad spend
- Define, monitor and analyze trends in clients’ KPIs
- Develop paid social strategy based on client-specific goals
- Actively test and analyze targeting, ad creative, landing pages and positioning to drive results in line with clients’ goals
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to clients & secure buy-in from decision makers
- Partner with clients to consult on overall digital marketing strategy
- Create quarterly business reviews & other client-facing presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
- Follow paid social industry trends, contribute to our agency blog, and help train our campaign management team
- With support of the management team, you are given the autonomy to manage the entire lifecycle of the client from onboarding to renewal - You’re also encouraged to contribute to new specialty areas, write blog posts and train our new hires.
As you progress, the training will continue. The goal of our ongoing training program is to develop you into a Senior Manager role. Senior Managers typically choose one of three tracks:
- A team lead track, in which you shift to a people management role and directly manage a team of Account Managers
- An enterprise accounts track, in which you guide the account team & own the client relationship for some of our largest clients
- A specialist track, in which you develop deep expertise in one area of paid social and direct that offering or competency for the agency (ex: LinkedIn advertising)
Due to our growth plans, it is critical that members of our team possess the qualities required to develop into strong leaders for our team in the future.
- 3+ Years of direct paid social client management including paid social strategy development, execution & client relationship management
- Facebook experience is a must, LinkedIn experience is a plus
- Passion for crunching numbers, analyzing data in Google Analytics or Facebook Business Manager, and navigating Excel spreadsheets
- You are a communication guru when presenting digital marketing strategy to executive audiences
- Comfortable optimizing toward back-end metrics from a CRM such as Salesforce
- You frequently find yourself stepping into leadership roles and want those around you to succeed
- ‘Driven’ and ‘Innovative’ are attributes commonly associated with you
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
Please note that even if you do not meet all of the above criteria, we encourage you to apply!
Why We’re Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work
- Work-life balance with an emphasis on personal well-being, including employee assistance programs and subscriptions to Headspace and Talkspace
- Authentic commitment to DEI efforts and sustainable growth. (Why Sir Martin Sorrell signed The Climate Pledge here!)
- Unlimited PTO and well-being days, 15 company-wide holidays including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, and Indigenous People’s Day - to name a few!
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with employer paid HRA to cover out of pocket expenses, guaranteed 401K contribution (even when you don’t contribute $1), pet insurance for our at-home companions, fertility care and 16 weeks of paid parental leave - and support for you when you return to work!
- Employee-centered work model with hybrid or fully remote opportunities
- Individualized respect and recognition for contributions and new ideas, affording employees the opportunity to make a difference on Day 1
- A commitment to developing you and your career through a two-year career development program
Most Recent Notable Awards
- Built In San Francisco’s List of Companies with the Best Benefits 2021
- Digiday Award for Most Dedicated to Employee Growth 2020
- US Search Award for Best Large Agency of 2020
- Search Engine Land Agency of The Year in 2019
- Digiday Worklife Award in 2019
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work 2017-2021
- Our Search Marketers Get Recognized Too!
Compensation for Colorado Applicants:
- This role is exempt
- Base Salary: $65,000 - $75,000
- Target Annualized Cash Bonus: $10,000
- Target Total Cash: $75,000 - $85,000
States we can hire in for remote opportunities: AL, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, ME, MA, MI, NV, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT
As an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, age (over 40), or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws where we operate. Our career development and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and expand their personal and professional development.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital Marketing & Advertising Agency focused on Work/Life Balance!