This job is no longer accepting applications.
BUCK is a talent-driven, global creative company with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Amsterdam and Sydney. Since 2004 we have been building a home for the world’s most talented dreamers, makers, and doers in a collaborative, ego-free culture that breeds partnership and creative ambition. At our core, we exist to find creative opportunities in every challenge, not just to think, but to make, and ultimately put extraordinary things into the world that inspire people.
BUCK is seeking an experienced Data Management Specialist for our US-based team. Qualified candidates will have a strong technical aptitude and will help architect data management across various production tools and systems at BUCK. Responsibilities will include advising on, modifying and documenting data management infrastructure to ensure accuracy and quality and as a result, standardizing Business Intelligence reporting for numerous stakeholders. They will project manage the development and optimization of new and existing tools and will build and deliver reports and dashboards that help us better understand how we’re working. They will help evaluate, design and support database changes as well as ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of all associated datasets. Ideal candidates will be able to design code in various languages to improve and update dashboards for data presentation and analysis. This person will understand the need for data integrity and stay dedicated to maintaining a source of truth across various platforms.
- Minimum 3 years experience in data management or analysis
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented and be able to collaborate with numerous stakeholders
- Knowledge of data architecture, quality, mapping and structures
- Working knowledge of SQL preferred
- Working knowledge and ability to build docs in Coda.io preferred
- Ability to think critically and translate problems clearly and in non technical terms
- Working knowledge of Deltek (or other similar production tools), Sisense, Synatic, and Salesforce (or other similar CRMs), and Netsuite a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Legal to work in the US
Your application has been successfully submitted.