Associate Creative Director, Copy
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the creative work that is produced across a number of our accounts. This leadership role includes assigning teams, inspiring those teams to consistently produce exceptional concepts and final work, and working closely with account management to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the quality of our creative work, the value of our services, and our responsiveness to their needs.
What it takes:
- Ability to work collaboratively with other capabilities such as account management, project management, and more
- Manage workloads to maximize productivity of the art team, ensuring that everyone is busy and billable
- Help develop and review creative briefs that provide strategic insight and creative inspiration
- Work with ACD, Art to produce standout and strategically focused concepts and campaigns
- Manage and work independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects
- Estimate copy hours
- Participate in client meetings
- Lead concept presentations
- Provide written and face-to-face feedback for annual performance reviews, as well as ongoing feedback throughout the year (written when requested)
- Identify and interview prospective creative candidates
- Lead the creative teams in development of concepts and execution of all projects
- Demonstrate to clients that you understand their products and marketing challenges and are responsive to the strategic and creative needs
- Represent the agency at client meetings and social events as appropriate
- Strong presentation skills
- A sense of humor that is actually funny
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Experience managing teams ideal.
Your application has been successfully submitted.