Coordinator, New Business Development
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Title: Coordinator, New Business Development
Department: New Business Development (NBD)
Location Washington, DC
Reports To: VP, NBD
Classification: Full-time, non-exempt
How will you fight for an AIDS-free generation?
We are seeking a Coordinator to support EGPAF’s New Business Development team. The Coordinator will support day-to-day operations including critical support for proposal development, administrative support as well as contributing to new and ongoing strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate will bring experience from or a strong interest in global health, and experience working in a cross-cultural office environment. We are seeking someone who has exceptional communication skills, attention to detail along with a track record of succeeding with tight deadlines.
No two days are alike at EGPAF, but what can you expect as a Coordinator, NBD?
- Provide support during the proposal process, working directly with proposal managers and field-based staff.
- Contribute towards, track, and organize selected proposal documents.
- Copyedit and format narrative proposal pieces, many of which include scientific and technical language.
- Format and copyedit documents, materials, charts, tables, and PowerPoint presentations for unit staff, as requested.
- Perform desk research and prepare relevant materials for internal and external meetings with staff, donors, potential funders, and other key groups or individuals.
- Support knowledge management including use of Salesforce.
- Contribute to new and ongoing special initiatives as requested.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the VP, NBD
- Plan for all NBD unit meetings and events.
- Set up, schedule, and coordinate numerous meetings and conference calls; prepare and distribute agenda. Take minutes as requested and finalize/summarize for distribution.
- Maintain electronic and paper New Business Development Unit files and team intranet page.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be successful, you will have:
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and efficiently provide support and assistance to colleagues
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to prioritize, take initiative, and follow-through, and demonstrated ability to work well independently with deadlines
- Familiarity with or interest in public health, international relations, international development, or related fields
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is on a mission to create a world where no mother, child, or family is devastated by HIV and AIDS, and we are making an impact. We are a proven leader in the global fight to end HIV and AIDS, and an advocate for every child to live a full and healthy life into adulthood. For more than 30 years, EGPAF has been a leader in meeting urgent needs in pediatric HIV and AIDS in the world’s most affected regions. We carry out our values of passion, innovation, teamwork, leadership, integrity, excellence and equity every day, while maximizing our impact in the communities we serve. Join us on our fight for an AIDS-free generation!
As a global, multinational and multicultural organization, EGPAF believes that diversity in the workplace enriches our work and enhances our impact and effectiveness. We believe that employees have the right to work in a climate of mutual respect and integrity that promotes dignity and respect for all, and that enables them to reach their full potential. The Foundation is committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B), and we strongly encourage those with the following identities to apply: BIPOC, women and non-binary, LGBTQIA+, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and other members of historically underrepresented communities.
EGPAF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to country law requirements, EGPAF complies with US laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Foundation has facilities.
The Foundation does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked to pay a fee at any stage of recruitment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Fighting for an AIDS-free generation