Associate Creative Director
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We need a problem-solving, visionary soul to drive great creative work.
Archrival ACDs develop creative strategy and oversee execution on projects spanning across social, digital, IRL and beyond. With a focus on engaging young consumers, we work with some of the most inspiring brands in the world.
YOUR IMPACT IN THE ROLE:
- Develop strategy, big ideas and execution plans for client branding, design, digital, social content, experiential, and consumer advocacy needs
- Champion projects through execution stages to ensure creative excellence is upheld
- Be a problem-solver and open to creating solutions that may have never been done before
- Lead productive internal team collaboration sessions
- Present work to clients and make sure they love it
- Drive your own projects (lead direction) and contribute to others (influence direction)
- Maintain a pulse on youth culture and creative industry trends
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Quality experience solving client problems through smart creative (10+ years is a good marker)
- Ability to take a creative project from start to finish all on your own
- Strong understanding of art direction and copywriting
- A rich knowledge of digital and social practices
- A passion for youth and consumer culture
- A compelling storyteller, capable of creating beautiful strategy presentations to sell concepts
- Portfolio of working with innovative consumer brands
YOU AT ARCHRIVAL
- Understanding of youth culture and passion for continuous learning
- Desire to go against the grain and take on challenges that may have never been done before
- Team first, remain humble and never leave another Archrivaler hanging
- Driven to excellence, committed to producing great work mixed with a playful point-of-view
- Contribute to a community of belonging, our collective differences to make Archrival f’n awesome
DIVERSE REPRESENTATION IN YOUTH CULTURE
Archrival stands to positively affect the diversity, equity, and inclusion of youth culture creatively. We are committed to fostering a place of belonging for underrepresented and marginalized communities. We are intentional of creating equal employment opportunities to all applicants and teammates in regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.