Immigration Hub - Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Immigration Hub is comprised of a team of former congressional staff, executive branch officials, and immigration policy advocates with deep roots and experience in advocacy, legislative strategy, and communications.
Summary of organization
The Immigration Hub is a national organization dedicated to advancing fair and just immigration policies through strategic leadership, innovative communications strategies, legislative and administrative advocacy, and collaborative partnerships. Emerson Collective incubated the Immigration Hub in 2017 to help combat escalating anti-immigrant sentiment and restrictive immigration policies. The Immigration Hub continues to serve as a national convener, advancing a pro-immigrant Congressional agenda, advocating for humane immigration policies, and fostering collaborative partnerships.
About the Position
The Immigration Hub seeks a Digital Marketing Manager who will report to the Hub’s Chief Political and Communications Officer. The position is responsible for overseeing the implementation of the Hub’s digital and political strategy to reach key audiences through developing and amplifying pro-immigrant messaging and content. The Digital Marketing Manager will manage a team of consultants to drive and deploy multifaceted, robust digital campaigns on various platforms to shift cultural attitudes on immigration, using data-driven messaging and research. The position is also responsible for developing a social media strategy and managing the Hub’s social media platforms, and will work closely with the Hub’s Chief Political and Communications Officer and the Digital Media Fellow to understand and apply research findings and manage a budget, audience engagement, and quality of content and its deployment.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly-motivated rising leader with deep understanding of paid online ad campaigns, social media metrics, and brand development, who is able to be nimble and thrive in a fast-paced environment while seeking to expand their ability to use data-driven research and messaging to effectively move cultural and political attitudes on immigration.
Location: Candidates located in the Washington, DC or New York City areas are strongly preferred, however remote options may be considered for the right candidate.
What You Will Contribute:
- Drive and support the development and implementation of the Hub’s digital and political strategy, including but not limited to rich and creative story-telling, identifying and reaching key audiences, moving cultural and political attitudes, and tracking goals and metrics;
- Manage a team of digital marketing consultants to ensure the quality of content and precise targeting, deployment of digital media campaigns, and tracking use of budget;
- Assess research and digital findings generated by the Communications and Digital teams to apply data to content and audience engagement;
- Assist with writing, creating, editing, delivering, and optimizing a range of digital content;
- Monitor and assess, in coordination with the Hub’s digital agency, the efficacy of paid media placements;
- Monitor digital media trends and brainstorm strategies to reach and persuade audiences and improve online performance;
- Manage, track and maintain record of metrics and performance of ad campaigns, in coordination with the Hub’s digital agency consultant and Digital Media Fellow;
- Establish and monitor benchmarks to measure engagement and impact;
- Supervise and support social listening for the Hub’s digital media campaigns;
- Research and identify relevant technologies, tools, and digital marketing strategies for online campaign efforts;
- Develop and deliver budget and impact reports of digital media placements and content in coordination with the Digital Media Fellow and digital agency consultant;
- Manage and hone the development and strategy of the Immigration Hub’s public-facing social media account, online brand, and website.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Proven track record and experience running or implementing digital media campaigns, with familiarity or strong skills in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, OTT/CTV, and/or other digital media platforms;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, and the ability to develop messaging and deliver information to diverse audiences;
- Background in political work, progressive advocacy or campaigns;
- Success developing and deploying strategic digital content;
- Experience in tracking and analyzing data and trends;
- Entrepreneurial; strong problem-solver who takes a solution-oriented and creative approach to challenges;
- A team player and hard worker with a flexible and adaptive work ethic
- Highly organized but flexible, detail-oriented, and able to manage a variety of projects while maintaining focus on high-level organizational goals
- Skilled and proven experience with social media (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc.);
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Spanish are highly preferred but not required.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.