Customer Order Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ROLE: Customer Order Specialist
Coolperx is certified climate neutral and plastic neutral as well as woman, veteran, and minority-owned Social Purpose Corporation (SPC) based in Seattle, WA. We help public companies align their sustainability missions by providing brand merchandise programs built on sustainability. Through Climate Neutral Brand Merchandise Services, Streamlined Procurement, and Sustainability Data reporting, we are on a mission to transform the promotional products industry from a toxic polluter to a conscious connector of people and values.
Our purpose is to end promotional waste. By developing environmentally conscious solutions, we give people and the planet a clear path forward for a sustainable world. Our vision is that all stakeholders, including the planet, are - and feel - valued by growing companies. We believe that highly responsible brand merchandise has the power to help us all achieve our sustainability goals and is a powerful tool for a company to leverage as they’re starting or building momentum towards sustainability. Our goal is to get to 1% of the industry and see that >40% of all brand merchandise is kept longer than 3 years. By hiring and empowering the right people to execute in their highest and best use, we are confident we will be successful in accomplishing that goal.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Order Logistics: Manages the order process from project confirmation to successful delivery - through handoff meetings, e-commerce processing, sales orders, invoices, purchase orders, fulfillment data entry, and tracking logistics associated with program and project-based orders.
- Shopping and Art Creation: Identifies key deliverables for clients and is able to utilize our network of vendors to obtain pricing, images and timelines to create presentations for our clients.
- Sustainability Gatekeeping: Works with our vendors to lower our climate footprint at all times. This includes providing clients with informed decisions on product/packing/shipping selection, and working with our vendors to ensure we are utilizing the least amount of packaging, and plastics when at all possible.
- Vendor Management: Knows our vendors are our biggest partners in delivering successful, meaningful gift solutions to our clients. Maintains a close, working relationship with each vendor to execute service and product excellence in each and every order. Recognizes the importance and value of frequent touchpoints and direct, informative communication.
- Recordkeeping + Documentation: Ensures all documents, files, internal tools, and programs are kept up to date, complete and accurate. Understands the value of everything having its correct place–and is passionate about maintaining that organization.
Other tasks include:
- Articulates and demonstrates Coolperx’s unique business solutions and functional values through storytelling + experience mapping.
- Provides administrative support as needed; a team player willing to assist and support where and when needed.
- Meets with clients in-person and virtually to discuss projects - based on expertise from knowledge of production and shipping logistics within industry.
- Manages internal campaign programs related to the fulfillment of orders.
- Monitors inventory levels, and proactively plans for ordering needs.
- Schedules meetings to review new inventory and innovations with vendors.
- Reviews and formats necessary data points, spreadsheets, and documentation on behalf of both clients and Coolperx.
- Looks for opportunities to reduce costs in the supply chain.
- Maintains payment terms with all vendors. Reconciles invoices and billing
- Confirm delivery and ensure orders are run smoothly and according to the client’s expectations.
- Report metrics and operations goals at internal meetings and strategy sessions.
- Maintain vendor folders (price sheets, contact information, W9, terms) and schedule show-and-tell meetings to gain industry insight and form connections.
- Results driven, detail oriented
- Proficiency in, Google Docs, Sheets, and Keynote
- Adobe skills are a bonus
- Experience prioritizing customer accounts and managing multiple concurrent projects
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Track record for taking initiative
- Results driven
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Wellness Stipends
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Gift Something Better