This job is no longer accepting applications.
Happylucky is a creative agency with soul, fluent in work that shifts hearts, minds and culture. Our clientele may be global, but our vibe and roots are local.
At Happylucky we sweat, swear and laugh. Our work is multi-disciplinary including, but not limited to, brand strategy, advertising campaigns, retail engagement/installation, digital/social media, product launches, activations/events and video content.
Happylucky is looking for an inspired Production Coordinator who is interested in joining our team, working on a range of content (social & digital), retail & event projects in a collaborative capacity. Candidates should have prior experience in pre-production and on-set / live event environments. The ideal candidate has a passion for and takes pride in teamwork which can be fulfilled by supporting our experienced production team. This role includes production sourcing, billing & vendor coordination, contract / insurance administration & on-set coordination with cast and crew. This person will measure their success by the shared achievements of the team.
You will work with internal Production teams to execute the project objectives. You are skilled, patient and detail-oriented while coordinating paperwork during pre-production and project wrap. We are looking for someone that knows how to collaborate, listen and communicate with our producers, project managers, account and operations teams when called upon. This position requires a love of administrative process and problem solving.
You must thrive on creative energy and work well in a fast-paced environment with team members from diverse backgrounds and disciplines, across various locations and time zones. You’ll need to be able to work autonomously, but also know when to ask your team for help. You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who will have the drive and desire to learn whatever skills are necessary to complete a job.
- 2-3 years of traditional agency and/or production experience
- Deep understanding of Google Drive, Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Knowledge of content & event production timeline & process
- Prior Administrative experience in contracts & budgets
- Interest in learning more about production insurance & cash flow
- Experience working with new vendors & onboarding
- Ability to travel outside of LA when needed based on project location
- Occasional weekend or evening work may be required
- Must have a valid driver's license and your own reliable car
- The role is based in Los Angeles
- You have a sense of humor!
- Benefits package with 401(k) and profit sharing
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare
- Workplace flexibility + Work/Life balance
- Yearly personal training and development funds
- Employer-Paid Short-term Disability Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Sabbatical Leave program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 13 paid holidays
- Unlimited personal time off
Happylucky is committed to the safety and wellbeing of everyone in our offices and for the benefit of the community at large. For this reason, Happylucky has implemented a company-wide COVID-19 vaccination mandate in which all employees need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of vaccination. Finalists may make requests for reasonable accommodation based on a medical disability or for sincerely held religious beliefs which will be submitted to and reviewed by Human Resources.
Happylucky is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity employer where we are committed to creating an equitable, diverse and inclusive workspace regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We’re proud to create an environment that celebrates and embraces individuals that reflect the diversity of the world we live in.
Your application has been successfully submitted.