Inbound Support Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Girls Who Code is seeking a full-time Manager, Inbound Support to oversee our growing network of educators bringing the GWC mission to the classroom. This person will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategies and systems to support our volunteer Facilitators in the successful delivery of our free Clubs Program. This will include ensuring adoption of our custom curriculum platform, Girls Who Code HQ.
The ideal candidate has experience managing remote teams and volunteers, as well as leading the adoption of new technical systems. They bring experience working with and coaching customer support staff and a passion for reaching educators at scale. The Manager will report to the Director of Program Implementation and manage a team of part-time support agents.
This is a full-time position that is based in New York City. A regular hybrid work schedule will begin April 4, 2022. Subject to change. We are not considering remote applicants.
- Manage a part-time remote team of 2-4 Inbound Specialists to provide best-in-class customer service to program applicants, participants, and supporters
- Support the Director of Program Implementation in the hiring of new full-time staff and any part-time or seasonal staff hiring
Communication System Administration:
- Serve as the organizational Zendesk administrator: Manage ticket assignment workflows, macro construction and maintenance, and reporting for all agents across GWC
- Create proactive and just-in-time communication campaigns disseminated by Campaign Monitor
- Define and maintain audience segmentation strategy to increase response to targeted communications and reduce unsubscribes
- Outline structures and protocols to respond to inbound communications via email, SMS, and other support systems
Data Strategy Management:
- Create reports, dashboards, and other tools to effectively collect feedback from Facilitators and measure progress toward team and organizational goals
- Work closely with System Operations, Research, and Product Teams to ensure data collection, management, and representation accurately reflect programmatic engagement and address volunteers’ needs
- Customer service management experience required
- Experience managing a team of remote communication support staff
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Tableau, and Salesforce preferred
- Able to develop and implement a communication response strategy with an emphasis on creating a high-quality, scalable campaigns
- Successful track record in setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on cross-functional projects
- Excellent people skills with an ability to balance priorities and work with a variety of internal and external partners
- Aptitude for strategic development with an emphasis on creating a high-quality yet scalable instructor experience
- Strong leadership abilities and willingness to pitch-in, problem solve, and identify areas of improvement across the organization
- Flexibility and comfort working in a dynamic environment with changing requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Commitment to Girls Who Code’s mission and the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion
Girls Who Code is committed to building a truly diverse and inclusive organization with a focus on valuing, serving, and understanding our target constituents, while challenging all stakeholders to think inclusively for the betterment of our programs.
Girls Who Code is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its hiring and promotion process without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, partnership status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital, parental or familial status, national origin, ethnicity, veteran or military status, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis. Racial and ethnic minorities and men are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels. GWC is not able to sponsor employment visas.
Your application has been successfully submitted.