This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hain Celestial is transforming the way we approach brand building across the funnel, supporting our new growth strategy. The Marketing Analyst will support both the Insights and Shopper Marketing teams in analyzing and understanding marketing performance to provide actionable planning insights. This person will work with colleagues across the diverse portfolio of Hain North America to provide reporting consistency, budget management and administrative support, while learning and honing essential quantitative marketing skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- KPI analysis across key marketing levers (Shopper marketing, media, incentives, etc) including monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Monthly budget tracking and reconciliation across shopper marketing and insights.
- Oversee new vendor administrative process
- Support ad hoc requests for analysis and administrative support across insights and shopper marketing.
- Interact with extended research team to assist with project tracking and timely delivery
- Learn the insights process from brief to final report to assist on research studies as needed
Lake Success, NY
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Analytics experience (job, internship, academic work)
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties, managing against multiple project timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, critical thinker, and problem-solver
- Able and willing to share a point of view and recommendations
- Curious about what makes people tick
- Proactive, collaborative, connects-the-dots
- Able to build strong relationships and work across various teams
- Where permitted by applicable law, Hain requires new hires to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment by their date of hire, unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation. Hain reserves the right to define what constitutes fully vaccinated subject to applicable law, regulations, and guidance.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with statistical software (SAS, SPSS, R or similar) a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.