Marketing and Partnerships Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications will only be accepted here: https://tinyurl.com/finequity15
- Reports to: Executive Director
- Compensation: Starting at $65K
- Location: Remote, EST time zone/Full-time
- Type: Full-time/flexible schedule
About Us: finEQUITY is a community-sourced financial technology organization. We are a nonprofit with a mission to build a digital road from prison to financial prosperity. In doing that work, we advance the financial futures of families impacted by mass incarceration. Our first product, not our last: an innovative way for recently released community members to establish a healthy credit score so that they can access affordable housing, phones, utilities, cars, and more. Our loan program, which was piloted in New York in 2021, is set to expand in 2022-2023 to 14 states. See our pitch on our loan program here. In the future, we will focus on addressing barriers to employment and families managing criminal justice debt. In the past 12 months, finEQUITY.org is close to surpassing a $1 Million commitment from a list of supporters that include the following organizations: Fund for New Leadership, FastForward.org, the Financial Health Network, Capital One, the Robin Hood Foundation, the Sparkplug Foundation, and the SPC-Agency Fund. See press here.
About the role: As we build financial tools and services that will be available to justice-impacted communities, marketing and partnerships play a key role in advancing our work. We are looking for an experienced marketing manager who can drive engagement on our web-based apps by utilizing different methods, including partnership outreach and marketing collateral (i.e. partnership proposals), content marketing (email, landing pages, and SMS), and digital marketing (re-targeting or strategic use of ads). Success in this role will be measured by your ability to drive awareness, user or prospective user website/web-app usage, SMS engagement, and product adoption/enrollments.
What the role entails:
- Marketing Campaign Design: Run marketing sprints and monthly content planning. Design and implement strategies to increase engagement frequency by providing visual and written motivation to increase engagement and enrollment in our service (including partner organizations as a marketing channel).
- Program promotion, Digital and Partnership Marketing: Support our geographic program and strategic partnerships expansion through content marketing (such as marketing collateral), ads, and custom created content.
- Storytelling: Through both visual and written content, showcase the life and stories of individuals engaged in one of our programs or impacted by our mission in order to elevate the challenges faced by our program participants and underscore our mission statement.
- Analytics: Establish analytics and performance measurement related to content and digital marketing efforts. Monitor analytics and report out progress to the entire finEQUITY.org team.
- Management: Mentor and manage marketing volunteers or contract hires in support of marketing specific goals of the organization.
- Multi-channel Marketing: Craft compelling content that can be customized for a variety of mediums -- from blog content and landing pages to SMS and marketing emails -- to inspire, educate, deepen engagement with, or convert partners and/or direct program beneficiaries.
- Other: Contribute your strong content and marketing skills to other core projects such as grant proposal review, presentations, and other projects as necessary.
- 3+ years experience (or the equivalent) in marketing management, especially content marketing, across a variety of mediums to both niche and large audiences.
- Graphic design experience in Canva or Illustrator.
- History of strategies leading to measurable changes in engagement, conversion, retention, or awareness.
- Excel at strategic thinking and implementation (i.e. you can execute, with attention to detail, to reach the higher level plan you crafted).
- Knowledge of analytical software
- Adept at working remotely, both individually and collaboratively.
- Able to hold yourself to self-approved deliverables
- Detail oriented and good project, time, and people management skills.
- Prior experience generating communication strategies for and with marginalized and oppressed communities.
- Proven ability or interest to grow marketing strategies knowledge amongst your co-workers
- Portfolio of work
- Google Ad Grants management and retargeting strategies
- Experience developing and implementing email fundraising campaigns
- Social media planning, campaign management, and analytics
- Search engine optimization (SEO), SMO, and PPC
Preview of application:
We require a video cover letter, resume, portfolio, and a written answer to a short question.
MUST APPLY HERE: https://tinyurl.com/finequity15
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A bridge to financial dignity for communities impacted by incarceration