Full Stack Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Centrly is looking for a (Senior) Full Stack Software Engineer to power-up Centrly's work in building rich and powerful data worlds to drive insights for our customers. This role will report to the Head of Engineering and will develop Centrly's web platform, AI and automation solutions. This is a full time, remote position based in the US.
- Meet the delivery goals of the engineering team by writing code in small, shippable iterations
- Helping drive projects forward by documenting technical requirements and architecture decisions
- Writing tests and deployment scripts for our production environment
- Contributing to agile processes on the engineering team, including code reviews, documentation, and retrospectives
In your first six months you will:
- Implement a new data visualization feature across the full stack
- Write an ETL script for a new source of market intelligence data
- Solve a complex scaling challenge
- Collaborate with a market researcher at Centrly to develop new features for our internal tools
- Advocate for your preferred technical solution while considering potential tradeoffs
- You have a strong knowledge of modern front-end and back-end technology stacks
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science (strongly preferred)
- You have 3+ years professional experience developing software for customer-facing web applications
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- You follow through on your commitments, and maintain trust, transparency, and good will in all of your activities.
- You have a strong bias towards action, and pull in the systems and tools you need to be successful in your role.
- You're a relentless learner, and regularly seek to improve the depth and breadth of your knowledge in your domain.
- You communicate clearly and work effectively in a highly collaborative, cross-disciplinary environment.
- You value diverse perspectives and recognize that great ideas often come from unexpected places.
- You constantly work to improve your skills and expand your comfort zone.
Centrly is an inclusive workplace that celebrates diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a full-time team member, you will be able to participate in a variety of Centrly benefits, including health insurance, and be eligible for stock options in growing, VC-backed seed-stage startup.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping companies find each other faster to speed up innovation, using network data