Kinetic Communities Consulting is looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to keep our office running smoothly and efficiently. This is a great opportunity to assist our employees with diverse projects and provide general administrative support. The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of work experience, an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for environmental, social, and economic justice. This is a great opportunity for highly motivated, committed professional who excels in a collaborative environment. You will be joining a growing high energy, fun, and passionate team!
What are your Daily Tasks?
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We want you to be happy! Where you work is where you spend half your living time, here’s what we’re looking for in our relationship with you!
- Local to NYC
- Experienced to independently move projects forward with minimal input
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Confidential and trustworthy - must use good judgment and discretion as needed
- Expert level skills in MS Office Applications (SharePoint, Teams, Outlook, and Planner)
- Success in roles requiring execution of multiple tasks while responding to a wide range of priorities
- Your own unique talents. If you do not meet 100% of the must-haves above, tell us why you’d be a fit for this role.
How do I apply?
If you’re interested, please send your resume and cover letter through this portal. Remove all education from your resume. Highlight any experience you have that can illustrate transferable skills to the position. Provide information if you possess language skills beyond English.
Don’t let yourself be a barrier to a great future. If this job posting piques your interest, apply! KC3 is committed to a diverse workforce that reflects the populations who reside in our communities. We seek to build an inclusive organization grounded in respect for differences and encourage applications form all qualified individuals. KC3 provides equal opportunities to all regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, origin, disability, citizenship, sex, gender, orientation, partner status, military status, genetic, domestic violence, or any other chart protected by federal law. People of color, trans and gender-nonconforming people, people from poor and working-class backgrounds, queer people, and women are encouraged to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Kinetic Communities Consulting