About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question “What should we do today?” through a unique combination of Retail & Media. Launched in December of 2018, CAMP operates nine retail locations in New York, Texas, Connecticut, Massachusetts, California, and New Jersey, and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
CAMP will open stores in other major markets in the coming months.
What is the role?
CAMP is looking for a Logistics Analyst. As a Logistics Analyst you will schedule, oversee and manage all merchandise and theme-based freight focusing on deadlines, cost, communication and compliance. We will count on you to react in real time to business needs, manage costs and make recommendations for process improvements. This role reports to the Director of Supply Chain and partners with many cross-functional teams.
What will you do at CAMP?
- Creating and communicating key performance indicators (KPIs) for carriers that support business goals
- Developing transportation related data analytics programs focused on increasing on time performance, speed, and operational certainty
- Gathering and analyzing logistics data and trends to understand, predict, and report on logistics performance
- Arranging transportation for expedited, diverted and/or consolidated shipments
- Furnishing rate quotes and cost comparisons; communicating method of transportation and routing for inbound, outbound, and third-party bill to shipments
- Supporting freight bill audit and payment processes to include auditing and approving freight bills, logistics service bills, and rejected bills
- Closing collaboration with other departments to ensure product availability
- Tracking inbound shipments in real-time and coordinate with internal teams and stakeholders
- Assisting with processing damaged shipments including routing to a repair location, filing damage claim with the carrier, and coordinating the replacement/repaired shipment to the ultimate destination
- Having responsibility for freight claims process; managing claims filing, data collection, and reporting
- Functioning as a key logistics point of contact to answer questions related to North America domestic and import shipments
- Building and strengthening relationships across multiple teams (Finance, Merchandising, Product Development, etc)
- Performing special projects as needed to accomplish transportation and administrative activities to attain department goals
What will you bring to CAMP?
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a transportation, logistics or supply chain role, preferably for a retail. Start up experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- A high sense of urgency and ability to multitask
- Great communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets
- Proficient knowledge of ERP platforms - NetSuite, SAP and TMS
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason (including pregnancy) not to be vaccinated
What you’ll love about us:
We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the only way to bring the best experiences to all the families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes all perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with access, education, and career growth
- We highlight products, vendors, and our team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
We provide our team with best:
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Flexible Paid Time Off to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- Stock Option grants in CAMP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage including pharmacy benefits, virtual doctor visits, and more
- Parental leave that supports our team members and their families
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Mass Transit & Commuter Parking Programs
- Benefits Concierge: a team of dedicated and experienced employee benefits advocates who are ready to help you and your family with questions.
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education, Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health, and Dependent Care
- Gym and Wellness Discounts
- 20% off fertility and family planning services
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP stores and CAMP.com
- 401(k) Plan
Interested in joining the team?
Submit your resume and cover letter. Address your cover letter to me, Kakoli, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A Family Experience Store